Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

2H Advise(some questions for 2h)
GJ Blade, I like that attitude. Smile
I will donate 50k to buy staff for Lirania. Go ahead guys, throw in some money, let's get some 2H for the girl.
PS. Lirania, PM me with your ID.
Thanks Bobo and very nice idea!  ;D

Count me in.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(24-02-2016, 09:28 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote: Don't worry about your English, it's pretty fine Smile At least from my view as a German guy Big Grin

Well, everything can be accelerated if you join an active house. You can play Rag-Events and might get a slasher spot Wink

well hello there Big Grin im german too.

And to you both...You dont have to give me anything D: i always feel bad after it.Keep it for yourself. Big Grin

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
Let me share my experience as a pretty noob zwei, i've played infanrty for only 3 weeks and i fell your pain, i really know how it feels trying to slash for the first times and end up being useless. First of all, don't be discouraged!!! There are a lot of nice players out there, many of them will help you, explain what you're doing wrong and what to improve. Many times as i was playing commando i've had higher level players dropping me their weapons to slash and and have fun (even legendaries like legacy, durendal, mjollnir). Don't be afraid to ask for a slashing spot, grab a weapon a bash those nords! It's easy to learn, once you get the basis you'll see the kill count going up and won't feel like a burden anymore. Sometimes they'll make you shield because no one wants to do it, i've been trough it, it's just part of the process, just be happy when you see there are two RG in the server so you won't need to shield.

As for weapon choices, boarding axe is quite cost-effective, decent damage, bonus aganist shields, but sometimes it can be too short. I personally play some cavalry mode, there weapon lenght means a lot more comparing when you slash behind a shieldwall. My personal choice was the steel crusader great sword, it has the same damage of boarding axe, more lenght with the tradeoff of the lost bonus vs shields. Sitting at only 74 hardened metal needed to craft it, imho the steel crusader great sword is one of the most underpriced weapons for what it does

Good luck! ;D
(25-02-2016, 02:09 AM)keru_90 link Wrote: Let me share my experience as a pretty noob zwei, i've played infanrty for only 3 weeks and i fell your pain, i really know how it feels trying to slash for the first times and end up being useless. First of all, don't be discouraged!!! There are a lot of nice players out there, many of them will help you, explain what you're doing wrong and what to improve. Many times as i was playing commando i've had higher level players dropping me their weapons to slash and and have fun (even legendaries like legacy, durendal, mjollnir). Don't be afraid to ask for a slashing spot, grab a weapon a bash those nords! It's easy to learn, once you get the basis you'll see the kill count going up and won't feel like a burden anymore. Sometimes they'll make you shield because no one wants to do it, i've been trough it, it's just part of the process, just be happy when you see there are two RG in the server so you won't need to shield.

As for weapon choices, boarding axe is quite cost-effective, decent damage, bonus aganist shields, but sometimes it can be too short. I personally play some cavalry mode, there weapon lenght means a lot more comparing when you slash behind a shieldwall. My personal choice was the steel crusader great sword, it has the same damage of boarding axe, more lenght with the tradeoff of the lost bonus vs shields. Sitting at only 74 hardened metal needed to craft it, imho the steel crusader great sword is one of the most underpriced weapons for what it does

Good luck! ;D

Maybe should  take a look at the new swadian greatsword. Same cost as the crusader one but a bit longer and better looking.
(25-02-2016, 08:05 AM)Zeff link Wrote: Maybe should  take a look at the new swadian greatsword. Same cost as the crusader one but a bit longer and better looking.

I had swadian greatsword as my first craftable 2h, so i can spend a word about it! Swadian is a bit longer, but i don't feel the difference; crusader is a bit faster, but i don't feel the difference. The only reason i gave swadian away it's because they valued it a lot in a trade (and i already had the mats to craft crusader). I changed sword simply because crusader is much cheaper than swadian, 74HM vs 140HM, nearly the double!!! That's why i'd recommend crusader to a player on budget

As for the looks, it's personal taste, i like crusader's clean and simple appearance (white shiny blade), but swadian has a better hilt shape and the fullered blade is nice (only bad thing: brown handle)
(24-02-2016, 10:31 PM)Lirania link Wrote: [quote author=GrafBlade link=topic=54153.msg261115#msg261115 date=1456349316]
Don't worry about your English, it's pretty fine Smile At least from my view as a German guy Big Grin

Well, everything can be accelerated if you join an active house. You can play Rag-Events and might get a slasher spot Wink

well hello there Big Grin im german too.

And to you both...You dont have to give me anything D: i always feel bad after it.Keep it for yourself. Big Grin
[/quote]
We don't have to but we're pleased to Smile If you keep playing NI one day you will have like 100m, too. Then you can give a hand to someone new. One never gets less than 100k playing an event, sometimes it's like 400k in 2-3 hours of gameplay. What do we do with all this money? Cheer up! Wink

PS. perhaps some more rich players would join donating here... C'mon guys, it's a good day for a good deed.
Thanks to everyone who donated something. Thats really kind and sweet from you <3

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]