Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Alrighty, I've cleaned up the choices and removed the unpopular ones (and left some of the newer ones people may not have seen).

I will stop making new ones unless people want a variant on what I've got. Remember, don't get hung up on colors/position and crown/eagle variant, as those can change easily enough. Looking for overall design choice.

I personally like (in order) C3/C5, Sa/C1, C4
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Player name: [DP]Nord_Deserter
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Сommando\Crossbowman\Militia
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yep
Reason for wanting to join SK: very big and good house with good players
I agree with Galen's preferences regarding C3 and C4.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I changed my mind ;D

C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3 C3

It has elements of the old PK and SB banners, which is just what I had hoped for. The crown is pretty symbolic of how we own this shit too 8)
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(30-10-2012, 06:48 PM)REXE link Wrote:Player name: [DP]Nord_Deserter
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Сommando\Crossbowman\Militia
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yep
Reason for wanting to join SK: very big and good house with good players

Also, invite sent. You'll be a trial member for a period.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
My PC has shat on me so I won't be active.

I think the banner should have a white and red background. Like the old SB one. Since we are the SCARLET Knights!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(31-10-2012, 01:33 AM)Jarold link Wrote:My PC has shat on me so I won't be active.

I think the banner should have a white and red background. Like the old SB one. Since we are the SCARLET Knights!

Cause you were even active before ? Wink <3
(31-10-2012, 01:33 AM)Jarold link Wrote:I think the banner should have a white and red background. Like the old SB one. Since we are the SCARLET Knights!

I don't disagree. However, then there wouldn't be a PK element based on the designs that are winning. I could change the gray stripes to scarlet and keep the black center strip, or make the center strip a dark red. The other choice would be more of the "C1" style with the eagle (or a griffin) in the middle with the crown at top.

Here is what the PK color scheme "scarlet-ized" would be (along with my new hand drawn crown). Could also make all swords white: [Image: yNIV2.png]
in game:
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I think it looks really cool and would be alot better having everyone with the same flag
(31-10-2012, 04:48 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:[quote author=Jarold link=topic=7027.msg58487#msg58487 date=1351647238]

I don't disagree. However, then there wouldn't be a PK element based on the designs that are winning. I could change the gray stripes to scarlet and keep the black center strip, or make the center strip a dark red. The other choice would be more of the "C1" style with the eagle (or a griffin) in the middle with the crown at top.

Here is what the PK color scheme "scarlet-ized" would be (along with my new hand drawn crown). Could also make all swords white: [Image: yNIV2.png]
in game:
[/quote]

There's already a Scarlet Blade in the middle, keep the gray background.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -