Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Forum
(09-03-2016, 02:16 AM)DAW_m0rpheus73 Wrote: just a quick one in the links tab at the top of the page could there be a link back to the nord invasion website

Fair point.  Added.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
So apparently the default setting is to subscribe to every single thread you post in.
The default setting of subscriptions is email.

I don't want emails when I post on threads, and I don't want to have to delete my subscriptions every time I post.
Is there a setting I can change?
User CP under your name in the nav bar. After that I believe it is under options. (On my phone right now so I can't check the exact phrasing.) Look for a drop down box of notification options.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(09-03-2016, 07:21 PM)DrWhoCares Wrote: So apparently the default setting is to subscribe to every single thread you post in.
The default setting of subscriptions is email.

I don't want emails when I post on threads, and I don't want to have to delete my subscriptions every time I post.
Is there a setting I can change?

[Image: 39b7e5f9f3.png]
Right there.  It surprised me as well.
I've seen players saying (which I agree) that you cannot see well enough if a topic is or isn't locked. In case it hasn't been reported yet here, now it is Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Theres something you guys forgot to delete :p

[Image: Xdu9Be7.png]
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Code:
<!-- end: header_welcomeblock_member --></li>
            </ul>
            <!--<!-- start: header_quicksearch -->
<!--<form id="search_box" method="post" action="search.php" style=""> <input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_search"/> <input type="hidden" name="tid" value=""/> <input class="search_textbox" type="text" name="keywords" value="Quick Search..." onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') { this.value='Quick Search...'; }" " /></form>-->
<!-- end: header_quicksearch -->-->

<!-- end: header_quicksearch -->-->

yep, think it is this one

or is it.. well it is there somewhere ;D