Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Landsknecht - Recruiting
(20-12-2012, 10:47 PM)Yabu link Wrote:You have a cool banner! Smile

You're a cool banner!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
With the addition of  house crafting, donations are more important than ever.  Please send any Bent Swords, Crooked Sticks, or Old Boots you don't need to [LK]Bank.  Furthermore, Bent Boots, Crooked Swords, and Old Sticks are especially valuable and will be treated as such!

This is also the time to start focusing on getting more members and clearing out the members that have left us but never decided to let me know.  If you were kicked from the house for inactivity and wish to get active again, please let me or a captain know. 

Thank you for your time (and the free bump).

[b]Name: crimson_Buttmuncher and Pk_Arrowintheknee
Current Level:23 and 18
Current Classes:Heavy inf/archer other/ skrim
Intended Classes: commando and shar shooter/ pikeman
Reason for joining LK: like 2 communicate with other people

evening sir  ;D. add me on steam we'll play a few games together and after i'll make a decision ( doing this since i dont recall playing with you  Tongue).
THUNDER BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!

steam name: Orca
And now, ladies and gentlemen, we are finally level 18 Support!  Congratulations to all, it was a team effort. 

Amazing new things we can craft:
Field Medic Box
Short Heavy Barricade
And of course the default house crafted armour! 

As for recruits, I am proud to say that we  have gotten some brilliant and talented new players to join the LK family recently!  As always, though, we are still looking for more people to join our ranks and slay some Nords with us.  If you wish to join us, please follow the instructions on the original post.  For honour, for glory, and for Swadia!
Name: Crusader_Corvo
Character ID: 2451530
Current Level: 11
Current Classes: Militia/Archer
Intended Classes: Pikeman/Sniper
Reason for joining LK: I saw you guys and you looked pretty sweet. You guys were also very nice when I first met some of you.
I played with a few LK members the other day and they were incredibly friendly and organized, even though we didn't make it to the prince. As a newbie in general, and a redshirt character at that moment, that particular round with LK is the smoothest I've played yet.
So I just wanted to say thanks, from a lady redshirt. Smile
The above post is Dicey.
Why thank you for the positive feedback, you are welcome to play with us anytime you like!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Seit ihr ein Deutsches House?
(18-02-2013, 11:04 AM)Kreuzer link Wrote:Seit ihr ein Deutsches House?

They arent german, only their name is german.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]