Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Landsknecht - Recruiting
Yeah, if you ever say Landsknechtites again you will be keel hauled Smile
If you would like to fight for honour and glory in this Tournament, sign up in our Steam group.  I already put up a discussion for it.
Name: BlackKnight, BlackArcher
Character ID: 2449552, 2451691
Level: 39, 17
Classes: Pikeman, Longbowman
Smit: ArmorSmith (lvl 8 ), BlackSmith (lvl 4 )
Reason for joining LK: Well i want to get a house that feels like family. A house with teamwork and nice events and mine other houses (ON and Aegis) didn't feel like family and fun. Landsknecht is an nice house with a lot of nice people, and i would like to be the next..  Smile

DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(26-02-2013, 03:36 PM)BlackKnight link Wrote:Name: BlackKnight, BlackArcher
Reason for joining LK: Well i want to get a house that feels like family. A house with teamwork and nice events and mine other houses (ON and Aegis) didn't feel like family and fun. Landsknecht is an nice house with a lot of nice people, and i would like to be the next..  Smile

Hmm, while your application does look good, I feel that you have the wrong idea of this house, as we are less like a family and more like 'a cult' according to certain people. A house better suited to you and what you want would be the Scarlet Knights. Best of luck.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(27-02-2013, 12:08 AM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote:[quote author=BlackKnight link=topic=7075.msg86842#msg86842 date=1361892982]

Hmm, while your application does look good, I feel that you have the wrong idea of this house, as we are less like a family and more like 'a cult' according to certain people. A house better suited to you and what you want would be the Scarlet Knights. Best of luck.
[/quote]

What makes you say that
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(27-02-2013, 12:22 AM)Gashy link Wrote:[quote author=Marlowe Biggs link=topic=7075.msg87042#msg87042 date=1361923714]
[quote author=BlackKnight link=topic=7075.msg86842#msg86842 date=1361892982]

[/quote]

What makes you say that
[/quote]

You SK gentlemen do a lot more together, and are therefore more like a family.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
No worries, I just felt the matter involved me upon Bigg's recommendation.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Fair enough, I just want to keep the thread nice and clean Smile
Hunterama101/TheOverseer_Chambers
2449376 is Hunterama101/2453757 is TheOverseer_Chambers
31/14
Sargeant/Longbowman
Commando/Sniper (plus later characters)
You guys seem like a good group to join and I'd like to be a part of your guild. I've had fun playing with many of you guys and you all seem really nice. ;D
(27-02-2013, 02:46 AM)Hunterama link Wrote:Hunterama101/TheOverseer_Chambers
2449376 is Hunterama101/2453757 is TheOverseer_Chambers
31/14
Sargeant/Longbowman
Commando/Sniper (plus later characters)
You guys seem like a good group to join and I'd like to be a part of your guild. I've had fun playing with many of you guys and you all seem really nice. ;D

Looks good to me, accepted.  You will receive invites to both characters shortly.  Message me if you need anything Smile
(27-02-2013, 12:22 AM)Gashy link Wrote:[quote author=Marlowe Biggs link=topic=7075.msg87042#msg87042 date=1361923714]
[quote author=BlackKnight link=topic=7075.msg86842#msg86842 date=1361892982]

[/quote]

What makes you say that
[/quote] Ohh yea SK a big house like family Big Grin FC is Like family! ahahah
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html