Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion 1.2.0 - Orienteering [up to 1.2.8]
PSA: Graubergen has been reverted to a previous version (possibly with some changes). Please request a new map in advance when you are confirming your event in Discord/IRC or when contacting an admin. I am not planning on hopping into every event to change the map.
If only we had every map when it was best/fastest can you imagine if all maps when back to the most liked version.
I would think people would be happy on almost any map for events/public as runs on all maps would take about the same time.

Even if you make rag harder so all maps go for longer so at least have some consistency with maps.
We will always find the fastest map that is a fact so instead of rolling back/changing make others maps to fit that etc. 

Just my opinion on what maps should be like.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-07-2016, 03:46 PM)Woody Wrote: If only we had every map when it was best/fastest can you imagine if all maps when back to the most liked version.

In my opinion, the fastest maps are not always the best and are quite often the most boring. There is a fine line between a "good" map and simply an "easy" map.

Note: Don't turn this thread into a discussion about maps. Make a new thread elsewhere if further discussion is required.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
1.2.8 is here!

For those interested, we are now sharing what those behind the scenes changes were last patch.

Before 1.2.7, the system we had for spawning bots on each wave was very convoluted and hard to adjust. Nords were listed in multiple blocks for each mode - many of which were duplicates of the others - and there was no easy way to changes one nord in one random wave.

With 1.2.7, that spawn system was entirely replaced for Normal mode only so we could see how it behaved on public servers. For the most part, this went well so with this patch, 1.2.8, the new system is now being used on the modes.

Without a doubt, there will need to be some adjustments and more bugs will need fixing but this is a great step towards being able to customize exactly how each wave is structured!
  • More behind the scenes changes (see above).
  • Model/texture adjustments for the Swadian Recruit Sword, Wraith Scythe, and Defender armours.
  • Standardized the names of Royal Scale Armour, Brass Gauntlets & Helmet, and Sniper Boots (they are all Royal Scale now).
  • House banners.
  • Map updates...
    • Frosthaven
    • Graubergen
    • Nordic Fortress
    • Praven
    • Swadian Folly
    • Swadian Keep
    • Swadian Outskirts
    • The Forgotten Bay
    • Unuzdaq Castle
- Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
1.2.8, nice update, keep on going like that Tongue
[Image: 76561198035888417.png]
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
[Image: m9d55Ny.jpg]
Now, everyone wants to see how the Defender looks like Wink
(02-08-2016, 07:58 AM)Bobo Wrote: Now, everyone wants to see how the Defender looks like Wink

true BoBO and iam at work the next 8 h ;(

but i hope now fortuna is with me and i loot anything with the new update Big Grin
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
(02-08-2016, 09:47 AM)derJaeger Wrote: but i hope now fortuna is with me and i loot anything with the new update Big Grin
I would laugh if this update make it Legendary Week V2 by accident

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
increase in the number of bots? it is probably only good for veterans players...
most of the old players prefer to play only on events with a good team, but rejoice when they new players buy something in veterans ... well, now the for new players will become more difficult to play and get good materials Sad IMHO
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
Focus was on new system, bot numbers will be adjusted soon.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do