Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is the Best 2h Slashing Weapon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Legacy
14.71%
10 14.71%
Durendal
30.88%
21 30.88%
VGS
7.35%
5 7.35%
Mjolnir
25.00%
17 25.00%
Ancient Greatsword
8.82%
6 8.82%
Dwarf Axe
1.47%
1 1.47%
Eastern Katana
4.41%
3 4.41%
Forlorn Hope
1.47%
1 1.47%
Elegant Greatsword
4.41%
3 4.41%
Elegant Flamberge
1.47%
1 1.47%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best 2h Slashing Weapon
What is the best 2h weapon in NI?

I'd like to hear your reasoning.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

Well, I think that greatly depends on character class and the enemy. For my Marauder it's Mangler but I can't use it on MP, so it's Naval that seems the best here. For those who handle well the stabbbing weaps it will be Pike of Kings I guess.
For high tier enemies or bosses it might be Mjolnir for Zwei, while it's no good for low armoured enemies when you'd rather prefer speed and range over damage...
Always found Durendal to be the most reliable. Mjolnir is great for bosses and some challenge waves, but too slow and far too short for other situations. AGS is great too.
I'd honestly go for cost over stats, so Elegant Greatsword. 62c for cheapo and its length is reasonable, usable across all commandos, looks quite nice as well.

Statistically, Durendal is best. Good everything.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Durendal/VGS would be the best but don't underestimate Ek/Ab the speed is every thing when you can 1 shot a bot witch is most normal a lot in hard and some in rag. (Zwei)

There cheaper and not just commando lock. A lot of people should look at them seriously for Zwei add the fact for commando's that they have hammers for blunt damage/Knockdown when you need it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(11-04-2016, 04:08 PM)Woody Wrote: Durendal/VGS would be the best but don't underestimate Ek/Ab the speed is every thing when you can 1 shot a bot witch is most normal a lot in hard and some in rag. (Zwei)

There cheaper and not just commando lock. A lot of people should look at them seriously for Zwei add the fact for commando's that they have hammers for blunt damage/Knockdown when you need it.

I can vouch for the AB. I use it over the EG on my zwei and it operates just fine in any mode (including cav).
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off