Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Game crash
M&B crashes almost all the time i tab out from the game. Not sure if it is just on Nord Invasion cause i just play NI. Someone know the problem or what i can do to prevent it? I never crash while in the game though.
26.02.2018 - Godwood Lance
11.04.2018 - Tower Shield
18.12.2018 - Penetrator
24.01.2019 - Severance
18.03.2019 - Volundr Greatsword
01.09.2019 - Aurora Blade
Yeah, M&B is a dangerous game to tab out of. Happens for mostly everybody and I don't think there's any way you can stop it. You can avoid it by using Steam's overlay (Shift+Tab) for internet uses or get Overwolf which lets you do desktop-like things in-game (Teamspeak, browser, etc.)
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
You can do alt tab and safely tab out, most of the time.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Running it in windowed fixed it for me.
(08-05-2016, 07:32 PM)Lirania Wrote: Running it in windowed fixed it for me.

I have an other solution for this if you don't mind using a third party program.

I use auto hotkey, it is a program usually used for macro's but you can do other cool stuff with it. 

If you create a text file and copy paste this into it:

;Set your game path here
Run, F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\mb_warband.exe
;Set your desktop resolution here
w = 1920
h = 1200
;20 seconds delay before script makes game "fullscreen", you can set different amount, just see that you press play before time has run off
Sleep, 20000 
WinMaximize, Mount&Blade Warband
WinGetPos, X, Y, Width, Height, Mount&Blade Warband
DllCall("SetMenu", uint, WinExist( "Mount&Blade Warband" ), uint, 0)
WinSet, Style, -0xC40000, Mount&Blade Warband
WinMove,Mount&Blade Warband,,0,0,w,h
ExitApp

(ExitApp is the last of the code, save the .txt as .ahk file and change the w and h to your monitors resolution, also change the mount and blade game path to the one you use)

The script will move mount and blade to a borderless windowed mode a few seconds after it launches. If you use "U" to chat you can move the mouse to a different monitor without mount and blade minimizing or use alt tab without crashes.

Hope this helps one of you and good luck Smile.
SteamProfile
Im fine with windowed mode,but thanks :b
Thx for all sugestions Smile
26.02.2018 - Godwood Lance
11.04.2018 - Tower Shield
18.12.2018 - Penetrator
24.01.2019 - Severance
18.03.2019 - Volundr Greatsword
01.09.2019 - Aurora Blade