Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RG advice
Greetings everyone,
Recently I was thinking about making a RG character. Can you give me any hints about upgrading the equipment of such a class? 
For now I've got Swadian Steel Axe, Large Kite Shield and some kind of shitty armour.
Also, please tell me, should I focus on the Shield and 1h at first or should I invest in better armour and if so, which one?

Thanks and regards.
Depens on how much gold you wanna invest to your RG

i Personaly think Helmet boots and guntlets are importend and the shield too you dont need a realy expensiv 1h for me a headcrusheer is enouth i would fokus at first the shield loock to get an aegis or an Resilience after this swadian helmet /guntlets/boots (or defender) depens on what you like more Big Grin a trans is also a good option Smile
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
How much is it for the resilence ?
same like for aegis would say 2,5 to 3 mio

crafting
2 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 2)
500 x Basic Leather (0 / 500)
3 x Small Lump of Lead (0 / 3)
3 x Sulphur (0 / 3)
15 x Wood of Glasir (0 / 15)
30 x Armour Plate (0 / 30)

Item Created:

1 x Aegis Shield

2 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 2)
500 x Basic Leather (0 / 500)
3 x Small Lump of Lead (0 / 3)
3 x Sulphur (0 / 3)
15 x Wood of Glasir (0 / 15)
30 x Armour Plate (0 / 30)

Item Created:

1 x Swadian Resilience
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
Hi there, my first Hero was a RG.

Safe money until you hit T4 and buy your armour then.
When you hit RG you can buy a Banngerguard Shield for 50k on the Marketplace,this will be your first goal regarding to shields.

Your 1h shouldnt be the main goal in my opinion.
But i would say grab the "Grosses Messer" its a decent sword.Also quite cheap around 10k on the AH.

From the Bannerguard you should look forward to either Aegis,Swadian Studded Steel Shield,Swadian Resillience. All of them are above 2 million i think. (Yes that is expensive)

Body armour. A neat goal would be the Transitional Armour. Around 1.4 million if im right (been away from the game for a week prices can change) watchout the White variant is more expensive because people say it looks better. There is also Red/Blue and Orange/Red Transitonal Armour. Which could be cheaper but has the same stats.

You could also grab Striped Armour first. Around 350k i think.Problem is,you will have a hard time selling this time. It looks ugly and doesnt have the best Stats.

For the Helmet,you could try to get your hands on a "Grinder Helmet" i would suggest to open a trading Thread for it 200k on the Auction Hall seems to much for it. 

Good thing is,most of the RG´s are nice guys and they will often drop one of their shields for you to pick up,so dont be afraid to Shield hard,or even attempt Rag (ignore the Elitists that say something bad about you,dont even respond to thoose poor guys.)
With the Bannerguard i recommend the 3 Shield Tactic.

Basically drop both of your Shields in a respawn Wave and then respawn,drop your support Item and pick 1 of the dropped Shields up,now you have 3 Bannerguards which can get you through quite some Hard waves.

EDIT: Thoose are mostly starting Items.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
Thanks
First thing to go with is the shield, RG's job is to shield, isn't it? If you're not planning other infantry chars, the obvious choice for RGs is Aegis (47/1350), it used to cost ca. 3m. If your plan is to make other infantry heroes you might want a commando usable shield (to share between chars) like:
Royal 45/1250
Resilience 41/1500
SSSS 50/1200
Small Dragon Kite 45/1400.
They used to cost something like 2.0 - 2.5m, I got my Dragon for 1.7m and it works just fine for my Legio.

If you're tight on budget, Lirania's suggestion of the Bannerguard (40/1050) makes sense, it costs next to nothing, though it's far behind the abovementioned ones in performance. The Defender (45/1150) is also a budget choice for RG, I've seen them going for 400k.
Defender is a thing for RG´s? never seen it on one.

Well im still a noob anyways.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
My progression went like this:

Grinder(though they are kind of expensive now so maybe just go straight to visor or any other 400k helm)< Bannerguard< Swadian Heavy lam< Plate Mittens < Defender Shield< Visored salet < Steel Cutter < Trans < Swadian Gaunts < Swadian Helm < Swadian Boots(for fashion) < Swadian Resilience

then respec to legion and get a good 1h because rg is painfully boring.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(25-05-2016, 05:47 PM)Ribbed Wrote: My progression went like this:

Grinder(though they are kind of expensive now so maybe just go straight to visor or any other 400k helm)< Bannerguard< Swadian Heavy lam< Plate Mittens < Defender Shield< Visored salet < Steel Cutter < Trans < Swadian Gaunts < Swadian Helm < Swadian Boots(for fashion) < Swadian Resilience

then respec to legion and get a good 1h because rg is painfully boring.

dont be dumb like ribbed. updgrade hand armor before you upgrade body armor. Hand armor is usually cheaper and gives you more defense anyway!
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed