Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What do you think, what engineers will do? (+ suggestions)
Here we can talk about engineer's class.  So, what do U expect from that class? Will he can build barricades, or something like that? Share us your wondering.
Playing NI since December 2011
Bombs.
Barricades are a must. Other things Id love would be anti-horse barricades, siege shields and maybe even huge crossbows only available for the Engineer. One hit kill, but extremely slow reload.
[Image: a2.jpg]

At least that's what I want lol. I think engineers will be able to make improved barricades and possibly repair them. Traps would be nice as well.
Engineers should do as engineers do best, repair... make small traps that are not to OP, but can kill some enemies.
They should also, as mentioned above or below... new to forum, make barricades. Mabey the engineer can buy an pretty expensive "repair hammer" wich allows him to MAKE deployable shields?

Whoat do yha think?
Characters: [SW]iEatBurrito, [SW]Sniper, [SW]Pikeman.

Hope you have fun playing Nord Invasion, and that you slay plenty of Nords each day Wink
(01-01-2012, 01:47 AM)Taser link Wrote: [Image: a2.jpg]

At least that's what I want lol. I think engineers will be able to make improved barricades and possibly repair them. Traps would be nice as well.

Oh dear, dont get your expectations to high.

The Engineer:

Engineer
Tier 1: basic deployable ammo box
Tier 2: Basic small barricade / deployable shields
Tier 3: Larger barricades and better ammo resupply devices
Tier 4: Largest barricade and constructable explosives

That is the basic idea as of yet. So I'm sorry but I doupt there will be any large walls alike that. Mainly because the server would explode hah.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
That sounds pretty good to me.

One question though, will these explosives be like the grenades in WFaS, or do you have something else in mind?
I hoped they'd add the explosives to Alchemy since it would also make sense.
Yep. I was wondering, that engineers will make something like MMod's barricade and deploy boxes with function of Refiling ammo.
Playing NI since December 2011
(02-01-2012, 10:52 AM)Logics link Wrote: Oh dear, dont get your expectations to high.

The Engineer:

Engineer
Tier 1: basic deployable ammo box
Tier 2: Basic small barricade / deployable shields
Tier 3: Larger barricades and better ammo resupply devices
Tier 4: Largest barricade and constructable explosives

That is the basic idea as of yet. So I'm sorry but I doupt there will be any large walls alike that. Mainly because the server would explode hah.

Lol the pic was more of a joke. It'd be cool though. I would like engineers to have the ability to repair barricades however.