Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Just a concern
So over the amount of time i've played this mod, It's been very interesting.

Obviously I've made some good friends and recently was a part of going public in a house so that was pretty cool

My concern is that the community is fairly small. And it seems to be getting smaller because every time i play, I play with the same people.

I barely ever see anyone new and if i do they are usually trollish or just don't know the game very well (duh they're new).
This mod takes a lot of time to get into or even enjoy for that matter because when you first start off you are basically leeching or dying.

It definitely discouraged me to play the mod and i cam back and gave it another go and loved it.

Nord Invasion, in my opinion, needs something huge to get a bunch of players in. Something like that new game mode Warborn was talking about.

I believe that Nord Invasion can get a lot more players once Bannerlords comes out but we don't have control over when that is released.

This game mode that Warborn was talking about is something i believe that Nord Invasion needs because everything is the same thing over and over again. Something spontaneous
Like this new game mode can definitely get all of the community having more fun and possibly even bring back some players that have gone AFG

Again this is my opinion only but it's something worth mentioning.
Drops:

[Image: f11b1e0f907abeaf8f38a352aa710001.png]
Feel Free to add me on Steam for trades, quicker response time.
This.
Gur

Good luck making the game mode!
The benefits of the new game mode would be worth it.
Gur

(01-06-2016, 04:39 AM)[LH]MrFerax Wrote: So over the amount of time i've played this mod, It's been very interesting.

Obviously I've made some good friends and recently was a part of going public in a house so that was pretty cool

My concern is that the community is fairly small. And it seems to be getting smaller because every time i play, I play with the same people.

I barely ever see anyone new and if i do they are usually trollish or just don't know the game very well (duh they're new).
This mod takes a lot of time to get into or even enjoy for that matter because when you first start off you are basically leeching or dying.

It definitely discouraged me to play the mod and i cam back and gave it another go and loved it.

Nord Invasion, in my opinion, needs something huge to get a bunch of players in. Something like that new game mode Warborn was talking about.

I believe that Nord Invasion can get a lot more players once Bannerlords comes out but we don't have control over when that is released.

This game mode that Warborn was talking about is something i believe that Nord Invasion needs because everything is the same thing over and over again. Something spontaneous
Like this new game mode can definitely get all of the community having more fun and possibly even bring back some players that have gone AFG

Again this is my opinion only but it's something worth mentioning.

I agree with this.  I think that some significant changes need to be made to keep people interested  and attract new players until the mod can be ported to Bannerlord.  

I also think that now, with Bannerlord potentially being released later this year, is the perfect time to experiment with new gameplay mechanics and figure out how to lower the barriers to new player entry and increase player retention.

As a relatively new player to Nord Invasion, but longtime player of Mount&Blade (since 2009), I can tell you that this is probably one of the most engaging and enjoyable MP mods I've played. And that is mainly due to the player community. 

The current gameplay mechanic is not as unique as it once was.  (See Full Invasion mod, et Al.)  I think some serious changes need to be made or planned for Bannerlord.  I absolutely think it would be a mistake to coast along as-is until Bannerlord, without making any improvements.
We can see the Devs team to introduce new features and constantly upgrading maps. Tbh I like NI the way it is, still something new brings always some refreshing.
PS. @Hamburger: thanks for warm words about the community, you took the words out of my mouth.
It's probably just a lack of advertisement.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(08-06-2016, 11:26 AM)Swadius Wrote: It's probably just a lack of advertisement.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=44029

I hear people talking about this.....all the time....in different teamspeak channels and on the forums. Old news.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.