Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quitting NI
I'm quitting the mod, i doubt i'll come back if not on an eventual NI2 on bannerlord. The reasons behind my decision are many:
First of all, it's not fun anymore, i'm tired of the gameplay, quite repetitive, an once you reach a good equipment state, grinding for better gear loses all of its flavour. Secondarly, i'm sick if the loot system, i just cannot stand drawing unwanted envy and hatred just because of my luck. At first i was prepared aganist salty long-time players calling my loots undeserved, of course i didn't care about it, but when the hatred comes from friends, from people important to me, that becomes just unbearable. When you start wishing not having looted at all just to not feel bad you know you have a problem.

My NI experience was brief but very intense, and at least something good came out of it, and luckily i also met nice people that i wish to thank. Thanks to all the players that adviced me in my redshirt days, thanks to all the people that made me feel welcome, thanks to all the comrades that played until late night with me, thanks to all the friends that shared a laugh with me in ts. I also apologise to anyone i've been an asshole to because of the game

My adventure ends here, goodbye

[Image: screenshot_04.jpg]

Sad Rest in peace Keru. Pls gift me your soundboards.
but but keru... eating ur own **** is delicous Sad
Worst decision about the stuff, wrong person.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Goodbye, I still blame you for the run wiping
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Goodbye Keru, may have only seen you a few times, but I was privelaged to experience your soundboard. Hope to see you in the future
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(22-06-2016, 03:00 PM)keru_90 Wrote: At first i was prepared aganist salty long-time players calling my loots undeserved, of course i didn't care about it, but when the hatred comes from friends, from people important to me, that becomes just unbearable. When you start wishing not having looted at all just to not feel bad you know you have a problem.
Sad to see this is one of your main reasons, if not the main reason to leave.
Screw all of you sad salty little pricks out there, I know who you are.
Grow the fuck up.
Keru I am open to play other games together whenever I am free, like Overwatch for example.
You can find me on TS as always.
Take care, cu around 
Big Grin
Damn Keru this sucks, I'll miss all your Favavin randomness. Would be cool too see ya again.

P.S Who's going to tell me "Hey catch" when I get domed Sad
P.S.S https://imgur.com/r3zV7fd
"Last of the Unicorns" - SoN Event 14/5/16
(22-06-2016, 04:15 PM)LorenzoShaftmore Wrote: Damn Keru this sucks, I'll miss all your Favavin randomness. Would be cool too see ya again.

P.S Who's going to tell me "Hey catch" when I get domed Sad
P.S.S https://imgur.com/r3zV7fd

I lul'd
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
R.I.P Amazing Soundboards and my only true Italian Friend. Hopefully will see you again in 10 years when the next mod comes out.
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
Thanks for everything Keru. I hope to see you back someday and make one more SPQR event. Good luck man.