Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year!
(02-01-2012, 04:32 AM)Jez link Wrote: [quote author=Pecus link=topic=670.msg6148#msg6148 date=1325477881]
Nice, very nice but... I'm actually choose Nurse, equip medic box and.. in game this don't work for me. I'll put it on the ground and nothing happens.

@Gomer
Yes, if you wan't to ride a horse.. You can't use medic/ammo box.

support items are equippable in any slots, so if you equip the horse in the support slot, you can also equip a medic box in a weapon slot, then have 2 free slots left for weapons.
[/quote]
Why aren't regular weapons equippable in the support slot? Let's say I don't want a support item. I can't equip extra throwing weapons. Also, by locking up the equipment slots in game, cavalry can only have 3 weapon slots occupied because the horse takes up the fourth.

EDIT: Also, what gives with the horse slow down? I've seen it done in other mods well, but I tested it by throwing a cursed stone at my steppe horse, putting it at ~4/5 health, and it couldn't even gallop anymore.
Perhaps throwing weapons can be added as support items as well? Also arrows for archers who want to spawn with 60 arrows.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(02-01-2012, 04:44 AM)brave_chicken link Wrote: Also, by locking up the equipment slots in game, cavalry can only have 3 weapon slots occupied because the horse takes up the fourth.

I believe this is intended because the horse is a very strong item and advantage to have. You can still carry a lance, a shield and a sword or swap out any of them for a support item.
(02-01-2012, 05:02 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=brave_chicken link=topic=670.msg6153#msg6153 date=1325479497]
Also, by locking up the equipment slots in game, cavalry can only have 3 weapon slots occupied because the horse takes up the fourth.

I believe this is intended because the horse is a very strong item and advantage to have. You can still carry a lance, a shield and a sword or swap out any of them for a support item.
[/quote]
I think Cav was nerfed too much at once. Cav is no longer that much of an advantage unless you have an armored mount. Like I said, my steppe charger couldn't go faster than a walk after losing ~1/5 of its health. If your horse takes so much as an arrow you will be struggling to get back to the trough to heal it up, and you'll be doing that every time you take as much as a swing from a peasant.
Looks like an especially great update! My only qualm... The assassins nerf Tongue
Made the first one a while ago Tongue worked out fine. Heals not much but is cool feature! I am currently slaving away making em for everyone in my house. TBH for beggining boxes there VERY EXPENSIVE. They cost almost 10k ish atleast to make..... And thier only tier 1

Edit: Me and click were talking and he came up with a very good point. The large cost of making these boxes means that the Redshirts can't use the and by removing that slot essentially your nerfing them for nothing. Also the whole dmg horse walks thing is very...... We don't like it.... Makes higher waves impossible and makes those random Horse HS by archers x10 as effective.....

Edit: We found a few buggs with the boxes! Also the Ammo box is over triple the production cost of the medic box....

Edit: Swadian City is broken. can't goto it......
Cool ;D
Smile nice work! Dont like the horse - idea though too
Wusel @ Omnia
(02-01-2012, 07:18 AM)Lost_Legend link Wrote: Smile nice work! Dont like the horse - idea though too

Agreed.... makes cav.... I wana say useless but that's not true..... Though I think cav was fine befor and well leave it at that Smile
Splendid job Jez, now we're looking more like a full fledged mod.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.