Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The lack of respect for new players.
Yeah, speaking of cringeworthy... OP. That post was obviously satirical.

Besides, redshirts scare each other off. They don't need our help.

They manage just fine on their own
Hahhahaa Soviet I love those.
Gur

Go to au servers, they are the nicest there Big Grin
They love to call people cunts!
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Joking aside, get your heads out of your asses and stop trying to find ways to shit on the community. This stuff rarely happens and is such a trivial issue anyway.
Don't act like there aren't elitists in every community.
(11-07-2016, 04:38 PM)Soviet Wrote: Don't act like there aren't elitists in every community.

Very much this.  I've spent a lot of time in different MMOs because I get bored easily and honestly once you reach anything of decent level it isn't uncommon for people to refuse to party with you if you are even a few points below them in gear level, aren't the class they want, or don't play exactly how you want them to.  People will just flame you, leave party, and remake.  NI has its problems, but don't pretend you aren't being coddled compared to a lot of other games out there.  I mean really, the admins moderate offensive names and actually take the time to intervene when someone is trolling/flaming.  There are many games out there where no one would care.
I loved that guide, I read it as a form of entertainment. In the comments on Steam I have even read that people checked out the mod because of the way the guide was written. In general I think this community is nice and helpful albeit a bit blunt at times (myself included). All in all I think the guide did what it was supposed to do, make some people laugh and for others take them back to when they were a redshirt themselves  Big Grin .
SteamProfile
(11-07-2016, 05:38 PM)Winter Wrote: (...) NI has its problems, but don't pretend you aren't being coddled compared to a lot of other games out there.  I mean really, the admins moderate offensive names and actually take the time to intervene when someone is trolling/flaming.  There are many games out there where no one would care.
Very much that!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEPV-yM8nz1ej7_GLG1zL...eGXxFUsWgH]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQW_sf09kITvBrVwLMV2M...r3OH7G_wN5]
Let's face it, the NI community is polluted by elitism, and while this may be a problem, you cannot point it out referring to a clearly sarcastic guide. Taking too seriously something intended to be funny is just silly, but still, the problem exist. Discriminating newer player cause poorly equipped is a common practice among the elite, and this mechanism catches also players that by a human point of view are actually good persons, but cannot avoid to laugh onto the guys with marketplace stuff. I've experienced this myself, not getting a slashing spot, not being able to attend events, even not getting better arrows/bolts by selfish players. The NI comunnity is nice and friendly once you enter the circle, but otherwise, if you're noone, you're gonna have a bad time. There are few exceptions of course, rich and non-elitist players exits, but are few
(11-07-2016, 12:20 PM)oracolus Wrote: To see these higher players depict themself as Herculean gods are just disgusting.

Hercules was only a demi-god. And there's no elite class according to this

(11-07-2016, 12:20 PM)Hypernoma Wrote: The behaviour that I see on some servers is disgusting and I am tired of all the reports I receive regarding the so-called "elite class" of NordInvasion. There is no elite class in this mod and anyone that would like to tell me otherwise will receive my own brand of festive cheer.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
As I've been on NI for 5 days now, I didn't saw any one insulting or being disrespected to "Redshirts", maybe I just blind idk. Personally, I'm soo happy to see new player playing NI, even if they have bad armour at level 30 etc... Redshirts are the future of NI Smile
[Image: 76561198035888417.png]
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
[Image: m9d55Ny.jpg]