Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The lack of respect for new players.
(11-07-2016, 10:52 PM)HOF_Justice_Peltast Wrote: (...) Redshirts are the future of NI Smile
Precisely. Or the veterans will have to play ragnarok on 4/16 servers.
(11-07-2016, 10:52 PM)HOF_Justice_Peltast Wrote: As I've been on NI for 5 days now, I didn't saw any one insulting or being disrespected to "Redshirts", maybe I just blind idk. Personally, I'm soo happy to see new player playing NI, even if they have bad armour at level 30 etc... Redshirts are the future of NI Smile

The only sense of elitism i have ever seen is not letting people into your event or something dumb like that.

Also soon enough we will all be red shirts again so just be ready for that Tongue
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

[Image: 135tht.jpg]
I am god, bow down to me mortals!

/s
add me on Steam~ 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/scater194/

Loots:
        1175 hours, no loots yet Confused
Elitism

The belief that a society or system should be led by an elite.
  • the dominance of a society or system by an elite.
  • the superior attitude or behavior associated with an elite.
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
A noob is a noob would you trust a red shirt if he has no tags and has a barrel/tome in his hands 

It not even troing most of the time it because they have no idea what there doing

I was thinking about this could we make barrels and tomes maybe cades have some difficulty so a fresh red shirt can not pick them up.
At lest they can see some runs and hopefully learn before it to late.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Nah, that was nasty, shame on you, Woody...

But from practical point of view: if you add a level requirement to use tomes then the runs when only men standing are low levels will wipe despite 4 tomes on ground. Same with barrels: who will set them to save the run when the cades are falling and only high level players are busy with shielding?
(13-07-2016, 08:27 AM)Bobo Wrote: Nah, that was nasty, shame on you, Woody...

But from practical point of view: if you add a level requirement to use tomes then the runs when only men standing are low levels will wipe despite 4 tomes on ground. Same with barrels: who will set them to save the run when the cades are falling and only high level players are busy with shielding?

So true.

A big problem regarding to "red shirts" is they way people often treat them after a misstake."it´s todays Society".Maybe change something?

Someone makes a misstake and gets harrased for it.(I experienced it myself not only once) Is it so hard to tell them in a calm way,how things work? Yeah i know some never listen,that´s a different case then.Telling them how to do it properly,in a calm way,will often lead to better things then screaming at him with insults and rage.

Often thoose new guys will fight back and well...friends of the "older" player will join into this fight,which will end in a Report from one side.
At the same time,people get "attacked" for reporting People that insult them.

I would rather play with newer players than 70% of this community.

I´m pretty sure we can agree that there are/is also players/houses that think they are something higher.

@Woody,Trust? its pretty simple.
Tell him what a tome/barrle can be used for and when its always being used.
If he just uses them randomly,you know what to do.
Most will listen,you just have to try it.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]
Ever flown a crowded helicopter into a building in Battlefield and get yelled at by your teammates? People get yelled at in other games and even in real life when they do something wrong. You may not like it, but at least you know not to do it again. 

Would you rather play with this person than 70% of the community?
You should be able to handle a bit of creatively worded criticism, especially in a game so reliant upon teamwork. Just accept it gracefully and move on.

If you get constantly harassed about a mistake you did, then that's someone else entirely. This usually done by other new-ish players, and not by veteran players (which is the demographic this thread is targeting). And besides, people get reported for that.
(13-07-2016, 11:50 AM)Soviet Wrote: Ever flown a crowded helicopter into a building in Battlefield and get yelled at by your teammates? People get yelled at in other games and even in real life when they do something wrong. You may not like it, but at least you know not to do it again. 

Would you rather play with this person than 70% of the community?
You should be able to handle a bit of creatively worded criticism, especially in a game so reliant upon teamwork. Just accept it gracefully and move on.

If you get constantly harassed about a mistake you did, then that's someone else entirely. This usually done by other new-ish players, and not by veteran players (which is the demographic this thread is targeting). And besides, people get reported for that.

Glad that you posted that tiny screenshot,where we can´t even see why that guy reacted the way he did. I guess he had his reason for it. But without the full screenshot its useless.(seems more like a troll if i look at his name)Give me the complete Screenshot then i can answer your question.

Getting yelled at in a game based around PvP with a insanely big community is something much more diffrent then here,in a rather small community where everyone knows everyone else.Also,a new player is always alone and often against a bigger group.You can´t just leave the server and move to another one. In Battlefield you can.

You said "creatively worded criticism".Yeah,well worded criticism is always useful,some people just can´t stand the tiniest criticism.

But good criticism NEVER includes Insults.

They say im a devil, but they haven´t seen the true Fire burning.

[Image: 76561198004611878.png]