Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ragnarok
I hope this is the right spot to post this.

Hi, I'm relatively new to NI and I'm currently a Pikeman. I'm basically peaked without going to Ragnarok mode, but they're never filled. I've gone to them and sat in spectator to try to get people to join, but no one ever does. Is there a certain time when people join Ragnarok servers or something?
(15-07-2016, 01:42 AM)IceyTracks Wrote: I hope this is the right spot to post this.

Hi, I'm relatively new to NI and I'm currently a Pikeman. I'm basically peaked without going to Ragnarok mode, but they're never filled. I've gone to them and sat in spectator to try to get people to join, but no one ever does. Is there a certain time when people join Ragnarok servers or something?

Well, they are always filled during events otherwise, it isn't a very casual mode compared to a normal run to play on and so it is dependent on which players are online. Generally weekends I would say, possibly there are some Saturday nights.
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Ragnarok is not easy to succeed and it requires a strong team of at least something like 13-14 players. A random team usually fails. Many runs are being initiated by ppl playing hard and see it goes very smoothly, so they find they have a capable team and so someone says "ragna next?"... Indeed you will not see so many ragna runs these days but they are being played every day (in EU), just not all the time. The best chance to find one is in the time there's the most number of players online, which is usually in the late afternoon / evening local time Smile
Another thing is that I believe your are in NA, there are less players in America than in Europe, so it's also harder to compose a strong team, take a look at EU servers at 11.00 your local time and later, with something like 150 ping you should still be capable to play well in an EU server.
And last: observe the events announcements and post there if you'd like to participate, every house has spots in their events so usually when you request to join in advance an then you'd be in the house TS some 20 min in advance, you should get the spot.
Bobo summarized it very good. And beside that, the map is very important! Maps that are usually played in public rag runs are: Graubergen, Fortress Under Siege, Forgotten Bay and some others. You'll never see a public rag run going well on e.g. Swadian Hamlet, so people usually change maps like that.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"