Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

In Regurds to Map Changes
I know house members who prefer to play public runs over events, just because they get borred with things going too easy and when all you do is stand in one position and spam arrows. On the other hand you've got some point, too. In the time when King's Castleyard was the primary choice for the win I made an event or two with 3 maps rotations. What I was told after was: we want the Castleyard back...
I guess the trick is in the balance: a good map should give a reasonable chance to win and provide some decent speed of gameplay while avoiding making it a walk in the park. Something pretty much you get when you play Normal on a team with one hero & few lower tier players and try to make it full 20.
(21-07-2016, 08:14 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Why bother if a house is playing for loot/xp/gold. Its the houses' decision and people who join usually stick around for a couple of runs. I simply dont know what bothers people seeing a map being played over and over again. If you dont like it, stick with the NA events.

Yep 100% with that like i said just because all the devs and alot of admin are in house were they like a slow map does not mean that all should be like that.

Maybe a 50/50 split of maps that don't change much that are for fast runs and maps that are bigger that are easier to cade would please all. Even if you just made some maps for events so the leaders of house get the choice of picking 'fun'/easier to cade vs fast for mats/loot.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(21-07-2016, 11:07 AM)Woody Wrote: Maybe a 50/50 split of maps that don't change much that are for fast runs and maps that are bigger that are easier to cade would please all. Even if you just made some maps for events so the leaders of house get the choice of picking 'fun'/easier to cade vs fast for mats/loot.

Public runs needs to be taken into consideration, if 50% of maps require a lot of cades then 50% of maps are gonna wipe most pubs. Maps can have multiple cade spots. Also remove mountain outpost.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
#bringkitingbackxxx
Gur

(21-07-2016, 01:46 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: #bringkitingbackxxx

Nice off-topic.

But seriously, if I want to play on a different map, other then the event spammed ones, I'd play them public on hard or normal.
(21-07-2016, 02:42 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(21-07-2016, 01:46 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: #bringkitingbackxxx

Nice off-topic.

But seriously, if I want to play on a different map, other then the event spammed ones, I'd play them public on hard or normal.

Got to w12 rag 1 days ago solo it still i thing get good.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
my "too easy" comment is because several events I went to on grabergen, had a small portion of the team actually playing the game while, another portion were off glitching into various spots on the map, which I might add isn't adhereing to the rules, so yes id say that if a team can do that then the map is too easy. And if it was a "community polled descision" which youd be surprised at how many people I asked for thoughts on grabergen, then I would more than likely have a lot of the community, excluding the DB group who were against the change as a whole

And on the thought of multiple cadeing spots, ive been trying to work in a multitude of locations that the map is beatable into the maps I change/make, because I personally just like the idea of being able to play a map differently the various times you play it. its a tricky thing to do, but to me at least, its worth figuring out
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
There is clearly differing options on how easy/hard the maps should be. Most poor players will want easy maps, so they can level/loot. Most rich vet players have awesome stuff already and just want to have fun with friends, so they wont care if the maps get harder. Some people just want to loot real bad(not like you haven't looted before you crazy b*ast*rds!  Big Grin I jest, you guys are great, you make the game much funnier.). All three will never agree, so no point arguing about it. 

However for the record I agree that grabergen was too easy.

I don't like the current grabergen, its too open for the vast majority or people. I was on a successful public run and we all agreed to play another, then the map changed to grabergen, and everybody left....

my personal humble option is that it could be great again, but not too easy, if you put the palisade back in. With enemies coming from all 3 sides its impossible to just camp in the doorway like before, but cading up top of the palisade might work.  Or put the map back the way it was, then turn the room just to the right of the original door into another door(for orientation, imagination you are stand behind the shields in the old grabergen facing the oncoming bots). And then make bots appear to the front and to the right, now there is two entrances to defend, and all the bots dont run down the death road at the oncoming missiles. Just a few suggestions. 
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
(22-07-2016, 08:17 AM)faceless Wrote: There is clearly differing options on how easy/hard the maps should be. Most poor players will want easy maps, so they can level/loot. Most rich vet players have awesome stuff already and just want to have fun with friends, so they wont care if the maps get harder. Some people just want to loot real bad(not like you haven't looted before you crazy b*ast*rds!  Big Grin I jest, you guys are great, you make the game much funnier.). All three will never agree, so no point arguing about it. 

However for the record I agree that grabergen was too easy.

I don't like the current grabergen, its too open for the vast majority or people. I was on a successful public run and we all agreed to play another, then the map changed to grabergen, and everybody left....

my personal humble option is that it could be great again, but not too easy, if you put the palisade back in. With enemies coming from all 3 sides its impossible to just camp in the doorway like before, but cading up top of the palisade might work.  Or put the map back the way it was, then turn the room just to the right of the original door into another door(for orientation, imagination you are stand behind the shields in the old grabergen facing the oncoming bots). And then make bots appear to the front and to the right, now there is two entrances to defend, and all the bots dont run down the death road at the oncoming missiles. Just a few suggestions. 
I really like how you worded this, and I agree that it is too open on the current version, I'm doing some things currently to fix this, but it is an ongoing thing, and thanks for the suggestions, I'm hoping ill be able to work some of those in
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
For multiple cading spots on map, FUS has had three very good and viable cading spots for several patches now and i think ppl are still using just one.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do