Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Unsecured connection.
Hello; I have problem with "nordinvasion.com" site, all time getting error

Quote:Unsecured connection

The site owner of nordinvasion.com incorrectly configured it. Firefox is not merged with it in order to protect the user against information theft.

This page is determined by HSTS (HTTP Strict Transport Security) that Firefox is to connect to it only in a secure manner. The addition of an exception for the certificate is not possible.

Nord Invasion forum works normal for me.
I use Mozilla Firefox.

This problem occurs in all browsers, i tried run ni at Google Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer but it takes about 10-20 mins to load pages, and mostly there is error that i can't run this site.

Also i found 1 error in Chrome with this link (https://nordinvasion.com/js/jquery-ui.min.js)

Edit: Now i see that Nord Invasion logo on forum is gone...
Well, its strange but NI page started working normally on Chrome, Opera, Explorer; but in Firefox still getting this message about unsecured connection.
Are you still having this issue? I have not been able to duplicate it and have not heard anyone else with this problem.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Yes, page still not work for me.
Hi Rezev,

Can you confirm if this issue has been resolved or if you still have an issue?

Thanks

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
The problem is back, but now with "https://nordinvasion.com/".
It gives me error: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Also i gettin information that "This certificate has expired 5 April 2017 13:58."
They just have to get a new certificate.

You can click past the warning, but I wouldn't recommend doing this on a public network.
So, not only I have this problem? :3
Nope, it should be affecting all of you
yeah im getting this too
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy