Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Noname's 3D Smithy
I like the new head model as it looks like a harpoon, i just think it's pretty cool. The chains give them a harpoonish style and it's nice.

As for the back there should be a counterweight to balance the weapon.

And for the ones speaking of the "ability" for the weapon to fly, please, if this game was realistic, why do we have Nordic gods that are mortals to humans . Plus the gunpowder, yet no pistols or guns or throwable bombs. As for the other throwables, they aren't throwable at the speed they are physically (EG: Twigs), and have no counter weight (EG : Dragon Breath).

as for the holster, I think some chains involved would be greatly welcome and really nice in this setting.

Thanks Noname for contributing for the community, if you need me for texturing it, or retexturing it, let me know, I would be glad to do it.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
And i don't like the new model. I don't want to be throwing a Ballista Bolt every time i throw a Rupturer.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Updated a little, added some sort of grip, still open for new suggestions.
Looking for a suiting end, possibly some kind of banner.

Screens:

What I'd like to have some advice on: Is it possible to make bastard weapons change meshes? (just an example: Aurora Blade 1h changes to EK 2h)
(13-10-2016, 01:40 PM)Noname Wrote: -snip-

What I'd like to have some advice on: Is it possible to make bastard weapons change meshes? (just an example: Aurora Blade 1h changes to EK 2h)

With normal bastard weapon code, no. With the bastard weapon code that the current Aurora Blade has, yes.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(13-10-2016, 01:51 PM)Terath Wrote: With normal bastard weapon code, no. With the bastard weapon code that the current Aurora Blade has, yes.

Thanks for the quick response, so now there's actually a point for me to make this sword :p
Another quick update, since I want to get something going instead of stucking with something for so long :P

Updated 3D view.

Added the new back end, texturing the ripped cloth with banners. Teeth will get a beige-grey-ish colour, (dark) brown for the stick, dark green straps for the grip. However, I am not quite satisfied with the end, though the banners seems to go into the right direction. Feedback on grip and end is highly appreciated.
To be honest, the weapon seems too, unnatural looking to be held in Swadians [or any ordinary humans] hands as a weapon [Rupturers]. This weapon would be suited for Nords on Rag. Or something. That's just where I see them fitting in best if added in.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Its a Ballista Bolt. Still. In fact i would say it looks even more like one now.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(14-10-2016, 03:44 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: Its a Ballista Bolt.  Still.  In fact i would say it looks even more like one now.

jap i think that too Big Grin

i would like it if it would be a new legendary bolt for CM wich is only useabel with Big Shoot and Dead Shoot and it should deal more DMG than Onyks
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
Taking the feedback as some serious issue concerning how the model would be accepted, I'm going to leave it as it is for now and keep on going with other projects.
This brings me to my new project, eventually replacing the first model I made:

[3D View]