Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should the Death Penalty be allowed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.69%
6 20.69%
No
41.38%
12 41.38%
Maybe, with strict ground rules
37.93%
11 37.93%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Opinions about the Death Penalty?
What is your opinion about the Death Penalty?

In my opinion, this is a really good punishment, I think if someone murders two or more, they should be executed, I would hope that this punishment should be renewed/allowed in New Zealand
(Man slaughter does not count)
This is a weird thing to talk about, but opinion would be appreciated
This is not a joke or a troll question, this is a serious post, comparing opinions
How did you came up with this idea? Big Grin
[Image: 76561198035888417.png]
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
[Image: m9d55Ny.jpg]
(02-08-2016, 10:01 AM)HOF_Justice_Peltast Wrote: How did you came up with this idea? Big Grin

It is something at school we are studying
I'd say yes, for the cases that are beyond any doubt: the perpetrator is 100% identified and he/she had the intention and was clearly aware of his crime. Especially when it takes the crimes against innocent victims like terrorism.
(02-08-2016, 09:47 AM)Bubbles Wrote: What is your opinion about the Death Penalty?

In my opinion, this is a really good punishment, I think if someone murders two or more, they should be executed, I would hope that this punishment should be renewed/allowed in New Zealand
This is not a joke or a troll question, this is a serious post, comparing opinions

Why do you think it's a really good punishment?
Don't trust a lying sack of shit (Takeo)
So you're asking is revenge ok if so when is revenge ok to be used.

As people will be diffent for each case better to say no to all.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-08-2016, 10:39 AM)[UK]_Kaas Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 09:47 AM)Bubbles Wrote: What is your opinion about the Death Penalty?

Why do you think it's a really good punishment?
There are some horrible people in the world, it's nearly every day when I hear that a family member kills his family, normally the kids aswell, which is the worst type of crime, when children are the victims of crime such as murder or molesting etc, that ruins the life of the child and the family's, one way to find peace is if the murderer or molester dies, my keyboard is lagging on my phone I will finish this off tomorro
To be honest, everyone can answer differently, because of how people thinks. Personally, i would say "No", because it's not fair to punish other people for doing something wrong, imagine, you death punish him, and what next? You will feel good only for 1-2 week's that you punished that murderer or whatever. And now imagine him sitting in prison for rest of his life, and getting ass raped every week.
So my answer is "No".
[Image: 76561198035888417.png]
Legendary Loots:
None 2016
[Image: m9d55Ny.jpg]
Rather put them in isolation, better and harsher punishement imo
(02-08-2016, 11:34 AM)HOF_Justice_Peltast Wrote: To be honest, everyone can answer differently, because of how people thinks. Personally, i would say "No", because it's not fair to punish other people for doing something wrong, imagine, you death punish him, and what next? You will feel good only for 1-2 week's that you punished that murderer or whatever. And now imagine him sitting in prison for rest of his life, and getting ass raped every week.
So my answer is "No".

The point is to forget about the person, not thinking of him in prison, thinking he may be planning a escape or Parole/appealing

(02-08-2016, 11:48 AM)ChuckyD Wrote: Rather put them in isolation, better and harsher punishement imo

Sounds like death row to me