Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Bot count weird.
Was playing cavalry mode a couple hours ago and had 13 people in the server at the time. 253 bots spawned on wave 17. Later on while kiting normal mode I also had only 1 bot spawn on wave 10 while I was the only person in the server.

Screenshots: 

[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

With 1.2.8, we expected to have to do some adjustments to the spawn numbers but perhaps not by that much. Wink

From what I'm seeing, Cavalry is consistent. I would be interested to hear if the Normal wave is consistent as well.

Might as well make this the thread where odd bot counts are tracked.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
So wave 2 of hard with 12 bots solo and 32 bots with 8 people. Wave 10 with 8 people had 25.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(02-08-2016, 03:58 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: So wave 2 of hard with 12 bots solo and 32 bots with 8 people.  Wave 10 with 8 people had 25.

I believe the bot counts for solo kiting are increased since it has been consistently larger every wave compared to pre-patch kiting. 6 bots on wave one and 5 bots wave 2 pre-patch, and 7 bots on wave one and 12 bots on wave 2 post-patch
Wave 10 on normal with 12 people, 1 bot spawned. It was a mercenary sea raider
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

what server was that?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
On yesterday's Rag Event more bots spawned in mixed waves (not always though) e.g. 153 bots on wave 13 with 16 people. 
Beside that, we once had Nord Rangers instead of Einherjar Rangers.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(03-08-2016, 08:56 AM)GrafBlade Wrote: On yesterday's Rag Event more bots spawned in mixed waves (not always though) e.g. 153 bots on wave 13 with 16 people. 
Beside that, we once had Nord Rangers instead of Einherjar Rangers.

Year thats right but i like mixed waves on Rag events with 150+ bots ;Winkaby make that at event the amount of bots is highter than on normal rag servers because than new people have a chance to finish rag and the events will get intresting ^^
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
Found a problem with nord rangers spawning instead of einherjar rangers spawning on wave 6 of rag.

I don't mind leaving number of bots spawning high as long as it doesn't cause too much performance losss.

it's extra work having different number bots on event servers, altho now with new system we are able to do so. Big Grin
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(03-08-2016, 09:16 AM)YuriTheRed Wrote: Found a problem with nord rangers spawning instead of einherjar rangers spawning on wave 6 of rag.

I don't mind leaving number of bots spawning high as long as it doesn't cause too much performance losss.

it's extra work having different number bots on event servers, altho now with new system we are able to do so. Big Grin

sounds great Tongue
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/