Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How do you trade?
I am deeply sorry if i waste your time / put this in the wrong Place but this had me confused for a good while.

All i want to know is, how do you trade by ID? where do you go and so forth. Maybe i should have searched the wiki first but it didnt explain how to trade.

So, how do you do it?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
Your player ids need to be in the same house. A house can be made for 10k (As new player i would say house and use theirs save your cash you will need it)

Trading is done by 
  1. Trading
  2. Send id/player a invite
  3. Put crap in
  4. Tick box
  5. Done

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-08-2016, 08:40 AM)Woody Wrote: Your player ids need to be in the same house. A house can be made for 10k (As new player i would say house and use theirs save your cash you will need it)

Trading is done by 
  1. Trading
  3. Put crap in
  4. Tick box
  5. Done

Seems a bit odd that Both parts have to be in the same house in order to trade.

Besides, i dont Think i have the proper privileges or rank in order to send invites.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(12-08-2016, 08:46 AM)oracolus Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 08:40 AM)Woody Wrote: Your player ids need to be in the same house. A house can be made for 10k (As new player i would say house and use theirs save your cash you will need it)

Trading is done by 
  1. Trading
  3. Put crap in
  4. Tick box
  5. Done

Seems a bit odd that Both parts have to be in the same house in order to trade.

Besides, i dont Think i have the proper privileges or rank in order to send invites.

A lot of players have their own house just for trading. it costs 10k one time + 100g a day + 500g per house invite. If you have any friends who play, you can start a house with them to split the cost. You can have up to two captains, and captains (and the leader) can invite players.
Well, true, that is not very comfortable one needs to be in the same house with the one he trades with. But that's the way it is. In case you need to make a trade let me know or someone from another house leadership and you will get help. No need to maintain your own house if you only need it randomly for trading, unless you're planning to trade a lot.