Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.2.10 Client Release
The bot number reduction was made so it reduces the crashes due to too many bots spawning. We'll be adjusting difficulty of modes soon enought Big Grin
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I get it, thanks for explanation, Yuri. Indeed there were some players reporting heavy spawn lags.
Rejoice fellow Swadians, more Nords coming up soon! Big Grin
Only au severs after a update name bug and some nords are the wrong gender  
Sounds like a normal update for au yay 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-08-2016, 09:29 AM)Shadowknight Wrote:

It isn't supposed to be.

(07-08-2016, 10:18 PM)Winter Wrote: I like it and Xen is the Item Dev, so nanny nanny poo poo.

Official statement made.

(19-08-2016, 09:54 AM)Bobo Wrote:
(19-08-2016, 06:36 AM)Winter Wrote: Yay more dark things so I can be the edgelord I've always dreamed of being.
Actually, shouldn't you rather dream of being white? Snow White? "I'm dreaming of the white Christmas"? That kind of things?
Ehhhh... fair. Although in my defense, for the longest time I did masquerade in white armor.

(19-08-2016, 09:54 AM)Bobo Wrote:
(19-08-2016, 06:36 AM)Winter Wrote: Yay bot reductions so the game is even easier.
Nah...
Ye ye, just kidding around. I know what's up.
(19-08-2016, 02:17 PM)Winter Wrote:
(19-08-2016, 09:29 AM)Shadowknight Wrote:

It isn't supposed to be.

(07-08-2016, 10:18 PM)Winter Wrote: I like it and Xen is the Item Dev, so nanny nanny poo poo.

Official statement made.

Terath said he changed it back after the majority of ppl said that they like it that way, but to be honest... i didnt realy expect something else from you.

Edit: It seems like I misunderstood your comment on my post a while ago, but after reading it again and considering the person it comes from it makes more sense now.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
(19-08-2016, 02:24 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Terath said he changed it back after the majority of ppl said that they like it that way, but to be honest... i didnt realy expect something else from you.

Edit: It seems like I misunderstood your comment on my post a while ago, but after reading it again and considering the person it comes from it makes more sense now.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be an insult of some sort, but yes, I was being somewhat serious. I said it in a joking manner, but I was serious. The item developing team had a unanimous decision to keep the new one. 57% of people voting on a thread is not really a large enough percentage to overhaul a change that we are all in favor of.
(19-08-2016, 02:34 PM)Winter Wrote:
(19-08-2016, 02:24 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Terath said he changed it back after the majority of ppl said that they like it that way, but to be honest... i didnt realy expect something else from you.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be an insult of some sort, but yes, I was being somewhat serious.  I said it in a joking manner, but I was serious.  The item developing team had a unanimous decision to keep the new one.  57% of people voting on a thread is not really a large enough percentage to overhaul a change that we are all in favor of.

I see. Teraths replys made it kinda clear to me that he chagend the armor imediatly after i made the post.
And no i dont mean to insult you in any way, why would I? I actualy kinda refered to your own qoute in your signature.
Anyway, i dont wanna start some kind of fight over this simple texture and will just accept how it is.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
(19-08-2016, 09:54 AM)Bobo Wrote: Actually, shouldn't you rather dream of being white?
that's racist
(19-08-2016, 02:40 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: And no i dont mean to insult you in any way, why would I? I actualy kinda refered to your own qoute in your signature.

Ah, okay lol.

And yeah, Terath was going to change it, but decided to wait to see what more people thought instead of making a knee-jerk reaction to a post.
Funny how Fulcrum gose from "crap" (I did not mind it at all) to looking like a more expense efs lol

Take it as a complement I guess

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|