Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Set armors?
I ask this as a "What if" rather than a feature request. Have there ever been or will be a set of armor concept in Nord Invasion?

Example:

"Steel gloves of the swadian hero"

"Steel greaves of the swadian hero"

And so on...etc.

What do you Think?
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
I am not sure if I understand, perhaps you might clarify a bit (or maybe it's just me in the morning Wink ).
If you think of armours being available as sets so items match each other to look together well, then I believe the devs planned it to be so and we have things like:

Swadian lineup (Swadian Helmet / Swadian + Studded + Noble Gauntlets / Trans + Heraldic Trans + Swadian Halfplate + Heraldic Plate / Swadian Boots)
Defender lineup (incl. Gothic that looks Defenderish to me)
Chainmail + Nikolskoye
Royal Scale / Bear / Heavy Bear / Tracker sets for archers
Eastern armours + glaive for pikes
not to mention low tier items like e.g. Sarranid things from marketplace.
etc (can't point out them all, perhaps someone could give me a hand here).

that go together very well when it comes to looks, as I believe it was designed so.
Maybe i'm misunderstanding the question, but this seems like a really dumb post if you've played the game at all.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
I think he means like armor sets in the Diablo games. You collect a certain number of pieces in an armor "set" and you begin to unlock the bonuses of the set. Google "Immortal King set for Diablo" if you aren't sure what that is.

I was actually just wondering about this sort of this yesterday, but I have no idea what sort of bonuses you might unlock in NI. +1 ironflesh when you have 4 pieces of an epic set? Who knows.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Would be too strong, winter will 100% say no. :p

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(19-08-2016, 01:20 PM)LordChaos Wrote: Would be too strong, winter will 100% say no. :p

Undoubtedly, and I would understand completely. However, we must keep coming up with ideas that can be rebuked and refuted lest he become too complacent in his retirement. No rest for the wicked and all.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
Not even sure how long ago but tf2 had sets and they took them away i think as it was op even if it was small buff.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I would not say no because it is too strong, I would say no because Warband code does not really allow for it. I love set bonuses... maybe Bannerlord will give us some new coding opportunities.
(19-08-2016, 01:16 PM)GheerBox Wrote: I think he means like armor sets in the Diablo games. You collect a certain number of pieces in an armor "set" and you begin to unlock the bonuses of the set. (...)
Oh, I get it now. Thanks for explanation GheerBox. An interesting idea I must say, just imagine how it could aply not just to armours but e.g. to Ebony Bow + Arrows or Fiendish + Black Arrows, Dragon Axe + Small Dragon Kite Shield etc. ....
(19-08-2016, 02:19 PM)Winter Wrote: I would not say no because it is too strong, I would say no because Warband code does not really allow for it.  I love set bonuses... maybe Bannerlord will give us some new coding opportunities.

But stats and equipment is done on the website part, so you could check if there is a "Set" and increase one or more of the stats (no weapon stat changes of course, because that is ingame stuff). Stats are being send from the website to the game. (correct me if I'm wrong)