Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What do you do for a living?
(22-08-2016, 06:02 PM)CaptOle Wrote: I am student studying economics, finance, and marketing among other things. I am also on both the national and regional boards for Junior Statesmen. If I have any othe free time, I try take additional classes in constituional law, contract law, and sociology.

you left out the part where you teach ethics courses
(22-08-2016, 06:14 PM)Soviet Wrote:
(22-08-2016, 06:02 PM)CaptOle Wrote: I am student studying economics, finance, and marketing among other things. I am also on both the national and regional boards for Junior Statesmen. If I have any othe free time, I try take additional classes in constituional law, contract law, and sociology.

It's funny because I once gave an hour seminar to one of my economics classes about ethics of internaonal trade  Tongue
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(22-08-2016, 08:45 PM)CaptOle Wrote:

It's funny because I once gave an hour seminar to one of my economics classes about ethics of internaonal trade  Tongue

Was this seminar actually about ethics or something else entirely that you arbitrarily referred to as ethics?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(22-08-2016, 08:48 PM)Malong Wrote:

Was this seminar actually about ethics or something else entirely that you arbitrarily referred to as ethics?

Assuming that this is the definition, yes: moral principles that govern a person's behaviour or the conducting of an activity
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(22-08-2016, 08:55 PM)CaptOle Wrote:

Assuming that this is the definition, yes: moral principles that govern a person's behaviour or the conducting of an activity

We're just joking with you.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(22-08-2016, 09:04 PM)Malong Wrote:
(22-08-2016, 08:55 PM)CaptOle Wrote:
(22-08-2016, 06:14 PM)Soviet Wrote: you left out the part where you teach ethics courses

We're just joking with you.

Ik, I'm cool with it  Big Grin
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

I try not to die.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
I mug traveling farmer parties.

Deerpig, Surrender And Die!
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]