Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The story behind your name
(23-08-2016, 12:21 PM)DragonFire1 Wrote:
(23-08-2016, 11:50 AM)Woody Wrote:
(23-08-2016, 11:47 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: I like dragons  Tongue

and the number 1 ?

added since Dragonfire wasnt allowed/already taken

Let's all be honest here, you stole the name from DarkFire but had to change it enough that it wouldn't be impersonating an admin.

I did a random name generator thing a long time ago and got "Winter Heart" and I thought the Heart part was kind of lame so I got rid of it.  There have been some variations, but that is because apparently Winter isn't an incredibly unique name.
It's very simple. Kaas is my middle name.

Kiowa was a name, I used a long time ago in UO. I purchased an account where, the main char was called Kiowa.
Don't trust a lying sack of shit (Takeo)
i used to run under Caradoc (from the knights of the round table) or Cawti for female (from the Steven Brust books) but I eventually just stuck with Terath for everything. I don't remember when the transition happened, but it must have been pretty early on because I don't remember it at all.

my dad was the one who suggested the name since we were all playing ultima online and we needed character names to macro farming for stuff. good times
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Malong: "I was talking to Malong the other day." "Who's Malong?" "Ma long dick!"
Keenyan: old player/housemate Bossculeur pronounced Kenyan with a long 'e,' and after he got incredibly defensive we all ridiculed him for it
DerekVinyard: American History X reference, and Evildan and I noticed that it's possible (from clickeverywhere's character) to make an avatar in game that kind of looks like Derek Vinyard
Dickson: See Malong, except "Dicks in your mouth!"
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
GheerBox: Back in the day (late 90's) I played EverQuest and I had a character named Gher after a character in a book. I made an alt named Gheer and when it came time to add a surname a friend suggested Box. I have been GheerBox in nearly every game since.

Kahlan: Book character - The Sword of Truth series.

Flick: Book character - Sword of Shanarra series.

Balinor: Book character - Sword of Shanarra series.
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
First i was Rekka-Alliance, some stupid random name.
Then i was Zaraki, some stupid anime name, i still feel like im bad guy as Zaraki
Nowadays im just lying sack of shit( Takeo)
Thats my story, enjoy!
I just realised my nickname is older some of you little shits.
Anyway..

BLUZARK comes from BLZRK, BLZRK was supposed to be BZRK but stupid 10 year old me couldn't remember the name of BZRK records correctly.
After realising I added an L by mistake I just went with it and added some vowels.

[Image: L-3357-1076355549.gif.jpg]

Public Domain - Don't Stop (Wiggle Mix) [BZRK 002]
(23-08-2016, 05:40 PM)bluzark Wrote: I just realised my nickname is older some of you little shits.
Anyway..
I feel like that is directed at me, but I'm not sure XD
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

Late last year I got into the show supernatural. Ended up watching all 10 seasons in just a few months. My original nickname/gamertag is hotshot, or hotshot2250 whenever hotshot was taken. When it came time to make an RP name for a mount and blade mod I thought of just using a name generator, but then I thought about the show supernatural. I did not want a bland name so I looked at the character Crowley. Now I couldn't just use Crowley, so i looked up his real name(in the show). it turned out to be Fergus MacLeod. Ever since it stuck, and it has turned into my main gamertag.

This being crowley
https://66.media.tumblr.com/688464113670...o1_400.jpg
[Image: 76561198075008213.png]
Souvenirs Taken From Dead Nords
Rebellion 8/4/16
Looter is descended From the River Pirates of Old Beta Calradia.

Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]