Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Loading in with no gear
Occasionally on normal, I will load in with no gear and no skill (can't pick up even commando weapons). Other people have been experiencing this problem as well since they load in with either missing armor or missing weapons.
This can occasionally happen when the website goes down or when there are sync issues from the game to the website
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Or when you join Au servers to fast

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I experienced this on a normal server yesterday. I had just died and when someone used a tome I spawned with no weapons or armor.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
This should no longer happen when first joining the server. The game now waits for your gear to load at least once before spawning.

On rare occasions, I have seen this happen when toming. Since I don't know how to make it happen intentionally, I don't know if this still happens or not.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...