Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New stupid idea:D
Is it possible to do a chat for 2 or more people ? Instead of sending stupid and slow messages. And this is supposed to be a new forum ? kappa...
http://www.jibjab.com/view/X-u28-DnR7m28FFblqgB5A

09.05.2015-Studdet Gauntlets
13.12.2015-Fell Edge
Yeah, an instant chat would help a bit. Sometimes you trade with some ppl occassionally and steam is no solution (adding someone for 2 min conversation makes no sense) while PMs are fine but require refreshing the page...
Interesting idea to have a IM system so, maybe?
But this is what the Discord could be used for too - not only could it be used to report an AFK, confirm an event you can use it for your own uses too since it's free.
You could also use TeamSpeak for a quick chat too - so not entirely sure if this is in dire need right now though.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
True, it's so simple, it's just we don't think about it, ty Xen. TS text / voice is a great solution as most players use TS and have it installed.
(07-09-2016, 10:59 AM)Bobo Wrote: True, it's so simple, it's just we don't think about it, ty Xen. TS text / voice is a great solution as most players use TS and have it installed.

Yes except for the fact that, generally when I'm trading, they aren't always online and so it is hard to find them at a time when we are both online, on TS. Another problem with TS is that you can't really leave a message for someone for them to come and see.
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(07-09-2016, 11:03 AM)Rowan Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 10:59 AM)Bobo Wrote: True, it's so simple, it's just we don't think about it, ty Xen. TS text / voice is a great solution as most players use TS and have it installed.

Yes except for the fact that, generally when I'm trading, they aren't always online and so it is hard to find them at a time when we are both online, on TS. Another problem with TS is that you can't really leave a message for someone for them to come and see.

If you're leaving someone a message then wouldn't you just then PM them at that point? This idea is for quick trades I believe.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Precisely. We have PMs, only when you just need instant communication to avoid wasting time and refreshing the page for PMs, you need something else.
From what i understand it a instrusting idea but for most trades i have done it be ether 

Fast pms with 1-15m+ delays on the forum
Days as times zones on steam or forum that fun...
Then very fast being steam 

Really what do you need to say in a tarde. Offers>yes/no> then trade (id house etc) that part feels the slowest as it all same.  

Why cant i send a invte to a player to join my house with a trade invte aready sent. (For that maybe only able to be leader/cap but better then nothing) Stuff like that i would rather get worked on other than a quick messages thats not needed really but still would be a ok addition.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Got 2 more things 

Get rid of the accept/declined
We have the power to close a trade already. It a extra step we don't need ?

Each id can be in 2 houses. One being the normal what we are use to other for personal use and it just has yours ids in it and you can't invte anyone else.
(This would be almost a step closer to all items being on one account etc)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-09-2016, 07:56 AM)Woody Wrote: Each id can be in 2 houses. One being the normal what we are use to other for personal use and it just has yours ids in it and you can't invte anyone else.
(This would be almost a step closer to all items being on one account etc)
This is something I am willing to agree with as it makes sense rather than having to leave, get invited, trade etc etc which is a long process.
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016