Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mini Map
Hey guys, 

Was just on a normal server and was watching someone kite wave 18, he was pretty successful apart from the fact that he got stuck in a corner from an invisible wall.

My suggestion would be that the mini map that you see when you press 'M' should show the full map although that may take a lot of work, but possibly the outlines of where the map boundaries are so when kiting, you know when to turn. I believe this would be beneficial when kiting or just simply running from bots.

Hope this idea can be implemented Smile

Thanks, Rowan
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

That makes sense, however somehow I enjoy the fact that it's important to know the map to be successful, it seems a part of the game for me.
(08-09-2016, 09:20 AM)Bobo Wrote: That makes sense, however somehow I enjoy the fact that it's important to know the map to be successful, it seems a part of the game for me.
I do know what you mean, though when there is a new update such as the Graubergen update, the map was completely changed and so you have to relearn the map and where things are once again.
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Yeah, I can see your point, too. Tbh learning a new map is tone of fun to me Smile