Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Truly Inspiring Book
[Image: W8aXy.jpg]

This book is all about how EU4 struggled to overcome the mighty Nord Captain and lost many brave soldiers in the process. They did not need a house. They had- eachother.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
I read it and it wasnt that interesting imo.

But the part in which 1 hired assasin killed half of the redshirts was exciting.  8) 
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(27-11-2012, 08:22 AM)Dragonknight link Wrote: I read it and it wasnt that interesting imo.

But the part in which 1 hired assasin killed half of the redshirts was exciting.  8) 

I cry everytime
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Redshirts can occasionally be useful as cannon fodder.

But seriously, pick up some medic boxes or something, redshirts :/
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(03-12-2012, 08:07 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Redshirts can occasionally be useful as cannon fodder.

Be patient Click ..
Remember when you was a redshirt ..  :-X
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Clicks probably been a commando for longer than we have been alive Big Grin
(03-12-2012, 09:31 PM)SK_Feel_It link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=7774.msg64505#msg64505 date=1354565228]
Redshirts can occasionally be useful as cannon fodder.

Be patient Click ..
Remember when you was a redshirt ..  :-X
[/quote]

With so much awesome stored in his character its early memories had to be given up to make space. Also he was probably a redshirt when everyone was a redshirt. He was after all a commando when I was a redshirt.
I do remember the days when I was a redshirt. I believe there was only Swadian Village at the time, and all we did was rush to the Nord spawn and die repeatedly (usually by follower wave). The military scythe was king in those days. NI was a world full of exciting possibilities. It was in those days that the grand art of backpedaling was created (maybe) and those who could defeat spawn wave became s key heroes.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(03-12-2012, 11:05 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I do remember the days when I was a redshirt. I believe there was only Swadian Village at the time, and all we did was rush to the Nord spawn and die repeatedly (usually by follower wave). The military scythe was king in those days. NI was a world full of exciting possibilities. It was in those days that the grand art of backpedaling was created (maybe) and those who could defeat spawn wave became s key heroes.

S key heroes migrated from other mods Tongue

The days of pony heroes however, the stuff of legend.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Exactly.
Wusel @ Omnia