Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Years event and stresstest
Playing on the 32 server slot now and it seems most Nords spawn without gear.
Is this intended ?
(02-01-2012, 07:40 PM)Xeqtor link Wrote: Playing on the 32 server slot now and it seems most Nords spawn without gear.
Is this intended ?

No this is not intended, and seems to be one issue of hosting more then 16 man servers in some way. Restarted the servers and hope it helps. Please inform us about any odd things happening on the 32 man servers.
We just played on a 32 Slot server wich was full in Citadel map and we had a nice and easy Naked Huscarl spawn :-).
Many and me including are actually complaining that we cannot play on such many bots because of the massive lag we get. Can this be fixed ?
(03-01-2012, 12:57 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Due to several bugs and issues during the testing we are closing down the 32 man servers. A bit earlier then we hoped, but issues needs to be ironed out.

With some luck we might do more tests with bigger servers after the next patch. Big thanks to everyone who helped us test and reported issues to us!
(02-01-2012, 11:48 PM)Xeqtor link Wrote: We just played on a 32 Slot server wich was full in Citadel map and we had a nice and easy Naked Huscarl spawn :-).
Many and me including are actually complaining that we cannot play on such many bots because of the massive lag we get. Can this be fixed ?

Even naked, they could damage us with their fist!
I guess it's because of scalling, i heard that bots are stronger because there is a limit of bots to spawn.
May be there could be multiple waves during one "round wave" (or when one bot is killed, on bot spawn till the right number is reached), because it's hard in some map even in the 4 begining waves.

All in all, 32 slots servers are great fun, again good work on implementing new stuff for our fun!
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
PLaying on the 16 slots server today but now we people dont spawn on Bosses anymore and it seems like that for us the Messages are dissapearing very fast. Sad
(03-01-2012, 12:58 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=697.msg6370#msg6370 date=1325552248]
Due to several bugs and issues during the testing we are closing down the 32 man servers. A bit earlier then we hoped, but issues needs to be ironed out.

With some luck we might do more tests with bigger servers after the next patch. Big thanks to everyone who helped us test and reported issues to us!
[/quote]
Oh archer Worm in the yellow padded vest, I didn't even know you are a developer until today! :-\