Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fully detailed Crafting Recipes (Basic Mats/Values/Itemstats) [Spreadsheet]
Thx K4mi for this. Excellent work Big Grin
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Quote:_KnightSimpleton link=topic=7782.msg78338#msg78338 date=1359764507]
Thx K4mi for this. Excellent work Big Grin
(01-02-2013, 10:02 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote: I love you for this. Even more than I did beforeĀ  .
Thanks Smile
This latest version is the spreadsheet that I've always dreamed of but never had the skill or know-how to make. I'm glad you made this Smile
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(02-02-2013, 01:12 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: This latest version is the spreadsheet that I've always dreamed of but never had the skill or know-how to make. I'm glad you made this Smile
Thanks, really glad to hear.
Without your Crafting-Blueprints i couldnt have done this newest version. So my special thanks goes straight back Smile
Thanks a lot k4mi, a very useful spreadsheet Smile

I used to calculate every item by hand, this will save me a lot of time.

EDIT: But what is the use of the mats tables? What do they do?
Striker strikes again.

(02-02-2013, 01:03 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Thanks a lot k4mi, a very useful spreadsheet Smile

I used to calculate every item by hand, this will save me a lot of time.

EDIT: But what is the use of the mats tables? What do they do?

Thanks.
The mats tables are used for copying and pasting your crafting materials from the homepage. (http://www.nordinvasion.com/crafting.php)
Then you can calculate automatically the mats and recipes you still need. Next version will also include a list with all your items ( so it will sum them up ).
Alright I've copied the mats into the list, but it has no further consequences. The crafting sheet doesn't change, for example it still says I need 15 scales while I have 8 in my mats list.
Striker strikes again.

you have to click the button called "Calculate Difference"
(03-02-2013, 06:26 PM)k4mi link Wrote: you have to click the button called "Calculate Difference"

Thanks, it works now Smile missed that one.
Striker strikes again.

good job, kami Smile
This is really cool.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri