Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.3.0 Client Release
Hey, is it normal that the Server hard after Wave 8 appears 4 Assasine ? up Woody

It was normally 2 max even with 20 in sever

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
i dont see a problem here, they are meant to be hard to kill, and with the fewer waves we need some way to make it harder
(28-10-2016, 07:24 AM)Tjav Wrote: i dont see a problem here, they are meant to be hard to kill, and with the fewer waves we need some way to make it harder

In a kite (solo) you're by yourself so your saying 4 is fine for 1 and 20 people ? I would think it should be 2 max or be like xp and the amount of people in sever = the assassins that can spawn. 

So like 
1-9 people = 2 assassin's
10-15 people = 3 assassin's
16-20 people = 4 assassin's

If you kite or playing with someone else it should be 1-2 max. 4 is ridiculous.
Gur

I have got it on mid 14 and end of 14

[Image: 511038DB3A91A7D7CA69F9CA14426DFA79ACA0AF]

(28-10-2016, 07:33 AM)Woody Wrote:
(28-10-2016, 07:24 AM)Tjav Wrote: i dont see a problem here, they are meant to be hard to kill, and with the fewer waves we need some way to make it harder

In a kite (solo) you're by yourself so your saying 4 is fine for 1 and 20 people ? I would think it should be 2 max or be like xp and the amount of people in sever = the assassins that can spawn. 

So like 
Stand on a ledge before they spawn.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(28-10-2016, 04:31 PM)Coconut Wrote:
(28-10-2016, 07:33 AM)Woody Wrote:

So like 
Stand on a ledge before they spawn.

That's what people already do, but 1.they don't always fall down and 2. More than two assasins on one person is just ridiculous in my opinion. That will most likely ruin a kite Sad
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Agreed. It used to happen before the update (the one that cancelled the assassins at all) that 4 assassins spawned just against one player. Still, yeah, assassins are tone of fun but too much fun can kill you, too. Wink
Assassins are also good to kill that pesky afk Hiding in the corner if no admins/while waiting. Just lead them towards that poor unsuspecting Swadian..

Sometimes in the past, I had 6-7 assassins spawn on just me. Sometimes the numbers are too much.

As to the matter of making things harder, reduce numbers and instead give assassins the ability to throw a smoke bomb down/spawn in a smoke bomb [with the partical effect of the current teleport ones] to disorient the players before striking. Right now no matter how many assassins spawn, they are no real threat of a player goes on a ledge or spams auto block. It would be more effective if they spawned, threw smoke so you can't see where they are so they can do their work and can't spam block them if you're not facing them and don't really know where they are.

This works for kiters in a way, they can just keep running away without only a few assassins instead of a hoard, and in a cade setting you still maintain difficulty in that though there are less bots, you can't see where the assassins are and if everyone is bunched up when assassins spawn then...
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]