Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quest Adjustments
Hello,

It has been a long time coming... many quest requirements and rewards have been adjusted to better match the changes NordInvasion has undergone over the years.

Along with changes to the quests themselves, the list of quests is now divided into sections for Beginner, Normal, Hard, Ragnarok, Cavalry, and Miscellaneous; all quest pages show the character's faction stats; and the quest details page has been tidied up slightly.

Let us know if you spot anything acting up. (Note: Quests whose requirements were reduced might very will be completed the next time you kill a random Nord.)

- Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Collecting heads: Um, how do I collect the head of a Nord brute, Nord trapper etc. when none are in normal? I can't go and do a normal quest when the unit only appears in beginner and I get no credit for kills there.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Buff to Leather Vests and it can't be pink any more ?

[Image: 1bc333541ecf8ec3c2509ea57c4d76f7.png]

[Image: eb9c81b40a5bf05441adb6896812f943.png][Image: 6e81ba94e6762b6211d2e7dc9b4a26ad.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Good catches.

Swapped out all the Beginner enemies in Collecting Heads for Normal enemies.
Working Class Problem now gives a Tunic with Vest instead of the Leather Vest which was removed from the Marketplace a while back.

Also fixed a flaw in the level checking which allowed low levelled characters to accept quests early.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Well 500k for a Quest i don't mind to much (Legacy of a Hero/PrimeSlayer) But being able to do it within 5 days ye not sure about that. 

Think it would be better if it was like 30-60 days gives a reson to make more heroes to some people.

Yay going to see a lot of Rg saying i want my 500k and trying to kill Loke we have fun times ahead...

(01-12-2016, 05:06 AM)Woody Wrote: Well 500k for a Quest i don't mind to much (Legacy of a Hero/PrimeSlayer) But being able to do it within 5 days ye not sure about that. 

Think it would be better if it was like 30-60 days gives a reson to make more heroes to some people.

What are you on about?
(01-12-2016, 06:09 AM)Winter Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 05:06 AM)Woody Wrote: Well 500k for a Quest i don't mind to much (Legacy of a Hero/PrimeSlayer) But being able to do it within 5 days ye not sure about that. 

What are you on about?
[Image: c60fa607a9287240f27ea23d6865aeff.png]

I know some people like myself that can do that in half a week that 1m pr week just from 1 quest 

To add the other ones takes me about a week or so that 1.5m just from quests in a week more than xp and mats combined i would get. 

With the hero thing i mean you could have more times you can do it within the 30-60days make the 750k you need to put into hero a investment you could say.

(01-12-2016, 06:28 AM)Woody Wrote:

What are you on about?
I see nothing there about 5 days, though...
(01-12-2016, 06:30 AM)Winter Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 06:28 AM)Woody Wrote:

What are you on about?
I see nothing there about 5 days, though...
PrimeSlayer was 5 less than idk 5 hours ago

So you, someone who has many characters and plays constantly, is advocating for us to increase the reset timer on quests so that people will need more characters to farm the rewards?

I'd rather make Ragnarok even harder to do with small parties Smile I don't like the idea of making things unavailable for the majority because the minority is able to play constantly.

If you want to have your band of three farm these every day on 7 different characters, power to you, I guess. That's the power of organization.

I do agree that the possibility of people mass farming this quest could become an issue, but I think there are better ways to go about preventing it.