Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.4.0 Client Release
- Spawns are messed up
- Incorrect spawns and maps in deathmatch servers and 3 bots are there ?
- Scene prob only in cavalry mode, no spawning possible, bot called "player" is there.
- Gold showing is only the first digits like before

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Nice looks good as a update altho 1.3.1 to 1.40 is a big jump lol

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Apologies for the round ending problems. I'm narrowing down what could be causing this right now.

To address some of the points raised so far...
- I have fixed a bug in cav which should solve any odd behaviour there.
- The deathmatch server problems were due to the mass config rewrite. I missed a few options but they should be all set now.
- I have not heard anything about sync errors since this update. More information would be appreciated.
- I have not heard from anyone else about the gold amount being inaccurate. Perhaps that was observed on a cavalry server and is related to that bug.
- The version number is divided into three sections: major changes . normal features . bug fixes. The first digit will likely remain unchanged for long periods of time. Updates which are just bug fixes without much in the way of new features only increase the last number. Updates which include new features notable enough to not be a bug fix increase the middle number.

One way or another, I plan to release a bug fix tonight. At the very least, it should fix cav. Hopefully it will also fix the round problems.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thanks for the team for the great work. If you need any help/feedback I am up for it !

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
I know what is causing the problem (changes to the respawn gear button - if nobody replaces gear, the round will play out fine) and an now working out a way to prevent the problem.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Bug fix release is out: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=57941