Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.4.1 Client Release
1.4.1 Client Release

Fixes for the worst of the problems introduced in 1.4.0.
  • Cavalry mode has been fixed.
  • Using the Respawn Items button no longer double-kills you.
  • With the double-kill problem solved, the early Nord victory and round reset problem has also been solved.
  • This time, the Heavy Sallet actually does have it's writing removed.
  • The friendly-fire system now deals up to 10% of your health instead of exactly 10% of your health.
Hopefully that takes care of everything for now. Thanks for your patience!

- Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thanks for the quick fix, as always, your hard work is greatly appreciated and admired!

[Image: 3271600.jpg]
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
will wulfsbane stay usable by everyone or does this get a fix too?
it locked to leg and sent

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
pls fix wave 14 cav. soloing spawns 41 bots and i think this number does not change wether there is 1 or 8 ppl on the server
no even better when it i think 2+ people or more it like 25 ish bots

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
With 8 players it spawns 39-40 bots, with 1 player it spawns 41-42 bots, but it has been like this for a very long time. When you play decently well you can still beat that wave alone. And to put it into perspective, before the update that introduced respawns every 3 waves, it spawned about 80 bots on wave 14 when soloing, and about twice or more of the current amount on boss waves. Its why I would honestly say that soloing has never been easier than it currently is, at least not since I started about a year ago.

And that is an impressively fast fix, good job. Smile
the kicking can fastly be abused as a trolling wep when nubs try to kick shielders. but a nice addition to kick leechers into bots shooting range.

the 10% still sucks. why help a teammate killing an assasin now when it can kill you when you melee or when someone runs into your arrow trying to save the victim...
@kriegstofu,

You do know that the assasins spawn at the beginning of each wave? Everyone has full health at the start of the wave so it will most likely not kill you.
Gur

(06-12-2016, 02:48 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: @kriegstofu,

You do know that the assasins spawn at the beginning of each wave? Everyone has full health at the start of the wave so it will most likely not kill you.
well if it slashes you once while you try to help but then slash a teammate and die i mean