Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

When Hero Classes get cheaper?
I heard about a time when Hero class only costs 250k. When was that and if there will be such a event in future?
Think you are talking about Halb like 2 years ago or maybe longer and i think that would be a no

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
It has happened twice and if i remember both were 1-2 weeks.
These were "sales" because the classes had very few people picking it over the others.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

I feel like making the first hero of a new account should be free, or a reduced price. This way newer players dont have to spend 95% of their income on hero
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(13-12-2016, 12:39 AM)Coconut Wrote: I feel like making the first hero of a new account should be free, or a reduced price. This way newer players dont have to spend 95% of their income on hero

My friend who just started NI supports this idea.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
Yeah one of my friends got to lvl 50, then realised how long it woulf take him to get the gold for hero it is and stopped playing almosy completly. Its 3,500,000 assist xp to get 750k gold. That is a shitload for a new player
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(13-12-2016, 06:36 PM)Coconut Wrote: Yeah one of my friends got to lvl 50, then realised how long it woulf take him to get the gold for hero it is and stopped playing almosy completly. Its 3,500,000 assist xp to get 750k gold. That is a shitload for a new player

Nice math. Anyway, your friend can kill stuff, sell drops, complete quests, whatever like the rest of us did to get the 750k. Let's say the price for the first hero was reduced. Your friend likely quits anyway when they need to grind gold for an item upgrade.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
The opposite would be better/almost as good lol. It gets cheaper the more heros you make.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|