Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Co-Writing a Book
I'm not sure if this truly belongs in 'Literature', but a buddy and I decided we were going to start co-writing a book together, and both got onto a joint word processor. We achieved literally nothing, but did end up with a rather interesting series of, well, words. 

There's no point trying to figure out who said what, seeing as we both just wrote willy-nilly wherever we saw fit. Don't fear for your mental wellbeing if you don't understand it, fear for ours.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
Disney copyright will sue you in 10 seconds if published, also how much did you smoke to write this? I want to write like this so I can better spam the chat of whatever servers i join Smile
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Can you not see why I often get you two confused?
(12-12-2016, 07:50 AM)Looter Wrote: Disney copyright will sue you in 10 seconds if published, also how much did you smoke to write this? I want to write like this so I can better spam the chat of whatever servers i join Smile
No smoke, just lots of practice
(12-12-2016, 08:05 AM)Winter Wrote: Can you not see why I often get you two confused?
I'm legally blind
Dafuq did I just read. I am questionning my sanity and yours.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Are you the reincarnation of Einstein deerpig?

You have such wise words and I am learning so much from this book.
Gur

(12-12-2016, 09:57 AM)LordChaos Wrote: Dafuq did I just read. I am questionning my sanity and yours.
Thanks
(12-12-2016, 01:05 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: Are you the reincarnation of Einstein deerpig?

You have such wise words and I am learning so much from this book.
As far as I know, I'm not the reincarnation of anything, though that cheeseburger I ate last month does seem to be lingering. Hypocritically fearing for your sanity, I encourage you to go look up the word "wise" in a dictionary, on google, or any other search function I am currently unaware of.
Unfortunately, there is now lots more where that came from, but I will refrain from posting such damaging material this time around. It's too late for us, but if you find yourself desiring more, please go get help while you still can.
....MORE!!!!!
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Your friend is a genius. I hope to be more like him some day.
Here is a list of things you could die from at any moment to brighten up your day:
1. Large planet or meteorite colliding with Earth
2. Heart attack
3. Poisonous spider
4. Random plane crashing into you
5. Earthquake
6. Black hole
7. Assassin
8. Accidentally uncovering a plot by the government (See 7.)
9. Volcano
10. Tornado
11. Running out of charact