Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Updater stops downloading
Hi, this morning i went to update and after seeing weird messages in game i erased the mod folder.
When I went for updating the download stops around the file 100 out of 2017 files.

Seems that i m able to keep installing files if i close the updater and the download resumes from where it stopped, it always copies around 80 - 120 files then stops, the i guess i have to repeat this operation 20 times before be able to play!
You might want to wait for them to fix the update, we all got the script errors. Smile

Swadia will soon be awaiting us again, I bet. :p
- Looted Bolt Tosser 18-12-2016
Ahaha ok, as we say in italy: Common suffering, half pleasure! XD
1.4.5 is out to take care of the script errors so you can try again any time now.

Which updater are you using? Does it show the NI launcher image with a version number (newer one) or does it have the list of language buttons across the bottom (older one)?

Some of the files in 1.4.4 are quite large so you might have to give it extra time to download.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...