Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What should the bonus for all players be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
2x XP from Crafting Cloth.
7.87%
7 7.87%
2x XP on Nord Serfs
2.25%
2 2.25%
1.5 Drop Rate of Dragon Axe
68.54%
61 68.54%
2x XP on Nord Troopers.
21.35%
19 21.35%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nord Invasion Bonus Weekend #3
Dear Community,

Back after popular demand, the Bonus Weekend.

Feel free to give us feedback about the event in the thread below.

Love,
The NI Family
I haven't made up my mind yet, but I would NOT vote for the Dragon Axe rate increase. At the moment, it's rare to get one. If we vote for that, it's unlikely we'll get any more drops than usual.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Despite it being unlikely to have any effect, I think the dragon axe is the best option for anyone who already has access to hard mode.

For others it'd probably be the troopers option.
I was under the impression that the dragon axe was a normal mode drop (unless it's been changed in recent months). Though the correct interpretation would probably be to say it would benefit those with access to hard mode most because they wouldn't benefit as much from the other options (XP from hard mode is much greater than 2x trooper XP). If this is the case, all options will benefit players of normal mode.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Hooray for bonus weekends! c:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I think the 2x crafting cloth xp is where is at, I for one has a ton of the stuff just gathering dust.
(11-12-2012, 10:17 AM)Peter_File link Wrote: I think the 2x crafting cloth xp is where is at, I for one has a ton of the stuff just gathering dust.

I think most players of NI don't have a ton of cloth laying around, and would rather be wanting to get their first legendary Tongue
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Was the drop chance increased last weekend or this weekend coming , forgive me if I missed the date somewhere on the page as this iPhone screen is tiny.
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
it will be the one after christmas