Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Launch of Mobile Friendly Website
The layout is way too big. The fonts and the icons are taking so much space. And there is a lot of unnecessary space being taken EG:

That's how I have to zoom out to see my page like before, which kinda sucks because it is unreadable. Confused
http://i.grab.la/07112-b4b720dd-b2bd-49a...450058.png

That's how it is with 100%, and it is also uncomfortably "unreadable". Confused Is it possible to customize the font size or something maybe? ***
http://i.grab.la/07112-ee6c2b68-15ed-42f...f34a45.png

As for the filters in the AH, I still have to enter manually the urls to change the filters..

*** PS: I play a lot of cavalry with a lot of other players, I am pretty sure they feel something about it aswell.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
I seem to have the same issue with the filters in AH as LordChaos
LordChaos, have you force refreshed the webpage? That is not how it looks on any of my systems, or the systems I had people test. It looks like you have the old CSS.

I have made some changes to try "force" the latest UI updates onto everyone. Your browser should appear similar to this:
[Image: 2rGNVmd.png]
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
(18-01-2017, 12:19 PM)Naozumi Wrote: Sorry, I don't understand. What is too big for desktop PCs? The design of the snow has not changed.

i wanted to propose a button that lets one disable (change to the old one) the new design as the new one looks quite big on non Mobile devices (all stretched out)

just like the disable snow button changes from a snowy site to a snowless website
CTRL F5. Take a look at Naozumi's picture. It shows the website as it is supposed to be showing up.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

well whatever you did the sell your item tab looks great again xD thnx
The Auction Hall filters should all be working now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Kriegstofu, I made a change to force people to get the new CSS. I trust the website is now looking OK for you?

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
You've made the Swadian AH great again. Now please, let's build a wall and let's make the Nords pay for it.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
The new site is terrible, i use phone ofc. I do not see how much i have money and where is my ID? if i want trade i must go to computer so for me old version 100x better ;(
http://www.jibjab.com/view/X-u28-DnR7m28FFblqgB5A

09.05.2015-Studdet Gauntlets
13.12.2015-Fell Edge