Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.0 Client Release
(18-01-2017, 06:30 AM)Winter Wrote:
(18-01-2017, 04:58 AM)Alphaa Wrote: This is one of the greatest patches I´ve experienced so far, can´t wait to try everything out, thanks for the massive amount of effort you guys put into this, absolutely mindblowing!

Thanks for the kind words.  Have fun Smile

(18-01-2017, 06:27 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I did not spot any beer buff. I explicitly asked to buff this item I bought to be buffed to 100b, because how super diper rare it is. Jokes aside, good jab. Scripts next.

Sorry, Lord Pepe, I tried but my efforts were blocked.

Winter is a really nice guy. Your efforts shall not be forgotten.
would you mind buffing illustrious and wulfsbane aswell xD?
Andrea there's no need to be worried about the economy, you can always do the "discouraged" thing and buy gold you need with money. This is not an offer.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(18-01-2017, 09:27 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: would you mind buffing illustrious and wulfsbane aswell xD?

The Illustrious is where it is supposed to be, but the Wulfsbane was overlooked.  That item will receive attention in the next patch.  I will add a note.

(18-01-2017, 09:12 AM)SPQR_Andrea Wrote: Sorry to say but this is the worst NI update ever you have rip game economy with this Angry Angry  Angry

Sorry to hear.  The effect of this patch will most likely have the opposite effect, though.  Tier 4 characters will rely on blacksmith and armorsmith items instead of house crafted items now.  This will stimulate a section of the economy that has been widely skipped by players that have already reached higher levels on other characters.
please explain me how this will have the opposite effect , the most part of NI players have heroes characters so noone of them will craft t4 iteams /armour that economy section will be skipped as before instead legendary economy is rip. For example who own a  barbutte have random gain 22 mil because ornate bascinet is valued 30mil and barbutte 8mil and they have same stats now another exemple is gothic who own a gothic have lost 30+ mil because now is same stats as plate over leather instead who own a defender or a imperial have gain random 50 mil + because now they have better stats that gothic that was valued 70 + mil ecc.............. so if this in not economy rip tell me what is?
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
is ailadrodd CM locked?
is penetrator buffed aswell?
is bolt tosser buffed aswell?
(18-01-2017, 10:20 AM)SPQR_Andrea Wrote: please explain me how this will have the opposite effect , the most part of NI players have heroes characters so noone of them will craft t4 iteams /armour that economy section will be skipped as before instead legendary economy is rip. For example who own a  barbutte have random gain 22 mil because ornate bascinet is valued 30mil and barbutte 8mil and they have same stats now another exemple is gothic who own a gothic have lost 30+ mil because now is same stats as plate over leather instead who own a defender or a imperial have gain random 50 mil + because now they have better stats that gothic that was valued 70 + mil ecc.............. so if this in not economy rip tell me what is?
I have an odd feeling that those that are not hero class will not simply skip out on gear until they reach level 52.  As a player that has been here as long as you have, perhaps you aren't in tune with the perspectives of new players.
As anyone that knows me can attest, I do not like arguing the arbitrary numbers people assign to a legendary.  Likewise, those arbitrary numbers have never been considered when deciding an item's tier or stats.  Items have changed in value constantly.  People have sold items for dirt cheap or extorted unbelievable  prices and the market has not died.  Items have swapped tiers, received massive buffs or nerfs that greatly affected their value, and still the economy has not died.  Items have gone through dropping sprees or have gone years without dropping and still the economy has not died. Oddly enough, many items have maintained a fairly steady price for a very long time now, regardless of changes.  I do not doubt the economy will change with this patch, but it will not die.
I find it odd that you are so concerned with ~15 people in the game obtaining a legendary item after spending well over 30m in crafting materials for it.  Many people loot more without having to spend any money.
Economy rip would be giving everyone everything they want whenever they ask for it.
As an aside, 70+ mil?  Really?  I have sincere doubts.
I'm sorry this patch has affected you so much. Give the game a few days and be less concerned with what other people may have gained and perhaps you will find that you are happier with what you have gained.

(18-01-2017, 10:27 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: is ailadrodd CM locked?
is penetrator buffed aswell?
is bolt tosser buffed aswell?

No to all of the above.
(18-01-2017, 09:12 AM)SPQR_Andrea Wrote: Sorry to say but this is the worst NI update ever you have rip game economy with this Angry Angry  Angry

That's what I'm worried about too
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

I have a few questions:

Is valsgarde the best inf helm and if so which helm comes next?
Did any of the stats of ek & db changed?
Some of the stats must still be updated on the ni site by the way.
Gur

(18-01-2017, 11:00 AM)ON_Glenn Wrote: I have a few questions:

Is valsgarde the best inf helm and if so which helm comes next?
Did any of the stats of ek & db changed?
Some of the stats must still be updated on the ni site by the way.

The Valsgarde is currently the best helmet, but it will be changed when the next large patch comes out.  I believe it will remain the best in terms of stats, though. The best helmets that are not locked to one specific class are the (Fearsome) Knight Helmets. The Gothic Sallets are currently better than them, but will be adjusted in the next fix.
The EK and Dragon Breath did not have stat changes.
I think we still need to run the script to update website stats.  It may be a little bit before that can be done, but thank you for the reminder.