Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.0 Client Release
OMG, long time accumulate gold for needed item, buy Dragon Halberd by 10 million and to sell by 1 million now, very nice! Sad
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
(18-01-2017, 08:08 PM)kpoligon03 Wrote: OMG, long time accumulate gold for needed item, buy Dragon Halberd  by 10 million and to sell by 1 million now, very nice! Sad

ID? Ill buy it for 1m
(18-01-2017, 08:08 PM)kpoligon03 Wrote: OMG, long time accumulate gold for needed item, buy Dragon Halberd  by 10 million and to sell by 1 million now, very nice! Sad

Winter wrote "change incoming", so perhaps there's no reason to worry too much until this change will be revealed.
Interesting changes, I will miss my hybrid chars but luckily i can respec them for free and go hero if I want to. All in all I like the focus on heroes, now it means more to be a hero.
SteamProfile
Personally, I would advise holding off from any hasty sales. With such a massive change, there are almost always a few things here and there that need to settle.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
that river map looks really nice like that lotr elvish valley,

whats new on royal observatory?
(18-01-2017, 05:55 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: so aila is now 115p usable for all heroes while eastern repeater is 115p with a bit less accuracy and magazine than aila but cm locked?

Interesting.  I'll look into that at some point.  Repeaters are part of the next large patch, along with Bastard Swords, Defender set, and Valsgarde.

Please have some patience when it comes to the Defender set and Valsgarde.  As said, they will be part of a larger patch later on and are not in their finished form yet.  As for everything with a note next to it, they are already known to have mistakes with them that will be fixed in the next minor patch.
Plz buff the eastern rep more :3
Gur

(18-01-2017, 10:00 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: that river map looks really nice like that lotr elvish valley,

whats new on royal observatory?

Texture fix and some bug fixed that allowed people to float mid-air.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Thanks for the huge efforts! This patch actually is something I haven't expected to see when I checked the forum this morning. I was surprised, but in a very positive way! Big Grin

I'd especially like to point out the changes around crafting: We have already been talking about the problems with the normal crafting/mid tier crafting stuff months ago on TH Events ;P I really welcome the changes regarding this.

We need more recipes with WoG  Angel
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"