Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.0 Client Release
I'm quite interested to see what not just devs think but others as well.

What the difference from Phoenix Shield > Impervious,Bulwark and Ornate Bascinet > Barbutte With Coif ? 

Ones newer and out class the old one and the stats were not op. Yet one got a buff other a nerf..? You cant say "People complained plenty about the Bascinet being higher" I want names lol as i have ask alot of people so far 0 are on your side. If 5-25+ people saying ye "My Barbutte should get a buff of 1 and not just that but Ornate Bascinet can be the same so i don't need to work for a better pike helm?" 

So then if we get the same amount of people can we whinge about other things and gets buff and stuff lol... I feel like favoritism could be in here maybe..? or could make Phoenix Shield on lvl with Imper and Bulwark or the other way around then.

Also you have told us to wait yes but you have buff Vals and Def with 0 explanation to do what? May as well tell us before some really bad trades happen. Even if you dont have a full idea then why did you even buff it that much with out waiting?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Never mind, you didn't see my point. I was saying people will complain regardless. Just as people got together to try to petition the Bascinet being nerfed before, you are back to say it should be buffed. The difference between the Phoenix Shield and Bulwark/Impervious is that it is locked to Commando hero classes, not T4. The Ornate Bascinet and Barbutte are both red legendary Pikeman hero helmets because we decided we did not want an orange tier of legendary armor.

You seem to think this is about sides. It is not. This is not high school, it is not a popularity contest. Favoritism? I believe you've had many ideas for stat and class lock changes that have happened. Just because you do not get your way every time does not mean we favor other people over you or you over anyone else that has less of their ideas approved. Each idea stands on its own merit.

The Defender set and Valsgarde are going to be used for something else in the future. The website is not ready to support it yet. When this addition comes out, those with the Valsgarde and Defender Armor will be allowed to exchange them for items with lower stats if they cannot use them. That is all people need to know. The plan is ready, the website is not. The buff was done as a teaser as to what is going to happen. Certain people seem to have taken it far too seriously.

Bad trades are never the responsibility of the Developer team. People are allowed to make their own decisions. Free will is very important to me.
Its very interesting to see the people that always say: "we play for fun and not for gold/items" now being the first to complain and cry.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I like how everything is now. Good update. Nothing has too change except ofcourse the vals/defender. Keep up the good work!
Gur

(19-01-2017, 09:14 AM)Winter Wrote: When this addition comes out, those with the Valsgarde and Defender Armor will be allowed to exchange them for items with lower stats if they cannot use them.  That is all people need to know.  The plan is ready, the website is not.  The buff was done as a teaser as to what is going to happen.  Certain people seem to have taken it far too seriously.

Are You Talking about a Knight / Horse Archer Cav only Class or About Campaign Mode Big Grin?
I have a complaint. I want my memes back! > : (
 [Image: 040561667CF08198AE315D9B27091B4003FEBA94]
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
That sweet buff to the Legacy <3
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
are there any legendary boots for the xbow classes?
Nop well not droped yet.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thanks guys for the update. All changes have advantages and disadvantages, no problem with that!!
Keep up the good work Smile