Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.0 Client Release
You added 2m crafting and 0 change ?

Swadian Helmet/ Swadian Great Helmt 
-3m ish

Sugarloaf Helm/Visored Salet 
-500k ish

Don't think any one will craft Swadian Helmet/ Swadian Great Helmt now. If 68 was to much maybe 67 or Could buff Fearsome/Knight/Gothic to 71-73 etc with other helms if you do the 68 ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
milanese plate has 8 weight while plate over leather has 16, as it is a lighter (16 compared to 30 or heavier) legendary armor why not make its weight 6 or something like this, it would make sense to the progression line.
(08-03-2017, 10:08 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: milanese plate has 8 weight while plate over leather has 16, as it is a lighter (16 compared to 30 or heavier) legendary armor why not make its weight 6 or something like this, it would make sense to the progression line.

Cuz those nasty Zweihanders still have access to it for some reason.

(08-03-2017, 06:38 AM)Woody Wrote: You added 2m crafting and 0 change ?

Swadian Helmet/ Swadian Great Helmt
-3m ish

Sugarloaf Helm/Visored Salet 
-500k ish

Don't think any one will craft Swadian Helmet/ Swadian Great Helmt now. If 68 was to much maybe 67 or Could buff Fearsome/Knight/Gothic to 71-73 etc with other helms if you do the 68 ?

I'd look at it in terms of progression rather than price.  Stat progression from 63 - 66 - 70 is acceptable, as would be 63-67-70.  I think the gap between craftable and house craftable should be larger than the one between house craftable and legendary, so 67 is more acceptable.  The other possibility is the craftable helmets getting nerfed to 62.  This may change in the next patch.
For the alternative solution, nerf Poor people's helm, buff rich peoples?
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(08-03-2017, 11:56 PM)Looter Wrote: For the alternative solution, nerf Poor people's helm, buff rich peoples?

I think it was presented as a clear either/or scenario. Either Swadian/Great Helm is buffed by one or the craftable helmets are nerfed by one.

I doubt that anyone on the developer team really thinks, "We only like rich people, buff their stuff" or "We don't like poor people, nerf their stuff."  I'll assume you were joking.  If not, I think this very patch already illustrates that the wealth of a player has no bearing on stat changes and you would do well to reread the thread.

To better illustrate the reasoning, the marketplace helmets are 56 head armor and the blue craftables are currently 63.  They were introduced at a time when the Grinder Helmet would be fairly easy to obtain and served as a Sargeant helmet for 60 head armor.  Now that it is gone, it would make sense for the craftable to drop down a small amount.  An increase of 6 head armor over marketplace helmets should be acceptable, given that Striped/Heavy Lam is only 8 body armor over its marketplace counterparts (if you want it for a price comparison) and the Transitional is 10 (if you want a color tier comparison).

I am always amazed to see how much people care about 1 head armor.
I don't think anyone really cares tbh I'm just talking for the heck of it since I have no life
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(09-03-2017, 07:43 AM)Looter Wrote: I don't think anyone really cares tbh I'm just talking for the heck of it since I have no life

lol, fair enough.  I think a lot of people just enjoy arguing about silly numbers with little meaning just to have something to do.
i think there isnt a aventurier/sentinel sword atm but 2x legi/senti sword, maybe change that too
Verloren Plate same crafting cost as Half-plate but its Zwei locked. It has 74 body same as half plate. Maybe buff to 75 or 76 to make it better as it is a hero locked item
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(01-04-2017, 10:27 PM)Coconut Wrote: Verloren Plate same crafting cost as Half-plate but its Zwei locked. It has 74 body same as half plate. Maybe buff to 75 or 76 to make it better as it is a hero locked item

Have you checked the weight?

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing