Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New map #Update
(19-01-2017, 07:43 PM)Noname Wrote: I can only agree on most of the feedback given already, such as more decoration (market stands, carts, barrels, pots, whatsoever) and a larger area.
What I think could be improved is the stairway to the ranged spot - when falling back, ranged bots are absolutely gonna blast us to bits, but I don't know if that would make it too easy. An other thing is the ground texture, which seems a little off. Your map is set in a town area, so it should at least have some stone paths or blend over from the wall, but that can be left until the rest is done.
Good job for a first try, keep it up!

Well I think if I put more support on the roof that I make it to easy ... if the ranged is on his spot before the round starts there is no problem I think. I agree about the ground texture I will edit that soon.

Ty for the reply.
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
               - 4/04/2017 Tiger Scale Armour
(19-01-2017, 06:10 PM)Zeff Wrote: The second version seems really nice, still reminds me of fortress under siege somehow lol, don't see anything you could improve imo. Still you could try to make more than 1 cading spot. Wink

Ty man!
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
This map is way too small, with 16 players where over 50/100 bots spawn, there is insufficient room for bots to spawn and they will spawn outside the main area. Increase the spawnroom size, and expand the map as a whole, it is far too small of a map, less space than Hypers Hell. Keep working and improving, pm me if you have difficulties with ai mesh or etc.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(19-01-2017, 10:16 PM)Looter Wrote: This map is way too small, with 16 players where over 50/100 bots spawn, there is insufficient room for bots to spawn and they will spawn outside the main area. Increase the spawnroom size, and expand the map as a whole, it is far too small of a map, less space than Hypers Hell. Keep working and improving, pm me if you have difficulties with ai mesh or etc.

Well the bots spawn outside ye. On pic 8 to the right thats where they spawn. I agree so I will make the map bigger! 

Ty for the help!!!
(19-01-2017, 10:16 PM)Looter Wrote: This map is way too small, with 16 players where over 50/100 bots spawn, there is insufficient room for bots to spawn and they will spawn outside the main area. Increase the spawnroom size, and expand the map as a whole, it is far too small of a map, less space than Hypers Hell. Keep working and improving, pm me if you have difficulties with ai mesh or etc.

Well actually I dont think its to small... Maybe a little bit but I think the map is still bigger then Hypers Hell... The map looks really small but if you spawn in its pretty good.

Bots spawn down right on the picture and come in through the gate. Is there any chance we can just try it out? then we can just see if its big enough...

But anyway if you still say its to small I will make it bigger...

[Image: DE6F578E6BF3A608AE2F2F06F0BDCCB687331601]
Updated.
That looks like a pretty nice "last line of defence" with SHCs in front and the galley of archers. Seems to promise a fast win in the events. Big Grin
By the way, there are beds inside the keep on the left, you can get behind them and you can't get hit. Posting here because I don't know what the map is called, sorry about that. Just wanted to note.

-Have a nice day Smile