Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Contest: Dreaded War Pick
Even though you say it's undeserved, you've probably worked your arse off in enough events and haven't gotten anything, think of that DWP as a late payment and hang onto it, tell your children the story of how you had personally taken a DWP off of Loki himself; they weren't there to witness it.. Good luck.
Knight Helm - 8th of April, 2017.
Ragnar's Wrath - 18th of April, 2017.
Studded Gauntlets - 20th of April, 2017.
Malice - 7th of June, 2018.
Gothic Greaves - 26th of June, 2020.
Bump, 24 hours left
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
i deserve it because coif fur hat is best hat
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Well i feel kinda rude as i have been away for so long , not that many people remember me but i came into your runs and ts  a while back and it was rather funny enjoyed it a lot  not trying to be a lick arse or anything would  just like to try my chances   P.S i am now active and will continue to be Smile
Hey Dad i mean happy "wait did you just call me dad" - Consaweber
"Lemon is epic"- Social_Man
"2mill is nothing" - Scream/Thunder
"I will never complain about the loot system again" - F4ravin
"Every fart is a gamble im pissing out my ass" - BLUZARK
Me - 8th letter of the alphabet " WS " - ReMz
Not entering (I already have two undeserved loots) but I think it would be cool if a active player who has never looted got it Smile.

However if your thinking isn't going that way

"I think you should give to Faravin, that trickster event that you looted I went to and all the wall bringers/SHC bringers just drop their cades and walk away every round. Faras the only person that actaully places anything."

This was posted earlier but this is something I actually agree with. Faravin busts his ass every run, building cades, healing, toming when needed. That event he was pratically leading all the runs.

Leandero was also healing the entire event. Both were doing the grunt work to make sure that run was successful.

On a side note, I think it's really cool you're doing this. Good luck to everyone.
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd
(27-01-2017, 01:51 PM)Rook Wrote: Faravin busts his ass every run, building cades, healing, toming when needed.

Clearly you don't know about the boots he looted while being afk.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
undeserved
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Faravin wins
Contest over, winner determined and contacted. Results are confidential, unless the winner wants to disclose who they are. Thanks for entering.