Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What does the "Tinkerer" get?
question is a bit off topic= but where to get the ammo box?
(17-01-2012, 06:14 PM)Pedair link Wrote: question is a bit off topic= but where to get the ammo box?

Made by alchemists, check out the Auction Hall to see if any are for sale or try getting in contact with a alchemist.
(17-01-2012, 06:31 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Pedair link=topic=714.msg8386#msg8386 date=1326824047]
question is a bit off topic= but where to get the ammo box?

Made by alchemists, check out the Auction Hall to see if any are for sale or try getting in contact with a alchemist.
[/quote]

as you mentioned, you can buy at an auction, this is my friend to do something like natschilsya, but I do not see it at an auction, why?

22 x Wood (10 / 22)
2 x Assorted Ammunition (2 / 2)
3 x Metal (3 / 3)
3 x Mixed Glue (1 / 3)
Item Created:
1 x Small Ammo Crate

or is it something wrong?

P.s
and indeed in general, but have never seen at auction
You need to have the Nurse subclass to be able to see them on the Auction Hall.

If you have that there might just not be any there. Think I put up some the other day, so should be a few there I think.
I have studied the class Tinkerer but I do not see the ammo box
There was no small ammo crate on the auction hall. I just put one up there myself though, so hurry up!  Wink
(13-01-2012, 03:18 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: You selfish people ... Smile

When we play just our house together , we have medics and Tinkerer (Mostly commandos that were wasting their support slot anyway) who help the team by giving health and ammo. It's called teamwork and it brought us very far in the waves. You wanna make XP ? Go leech like everyone else. You wanna stop whining and make yourself useful ? Grab an ammo box and follow the team and work as a team.

People sacrificing that 15k assist usually are already lvl 39 maxed in their class and instead of banking that XP , decide to do something useful with it to help the team.
lol when the tinker and nurse first emerge, I decide to have a try and put 150k exp on it. Then I found I cannot afford the price of ammo box... btw, I was about 16 at that time. Oh long live the room in citadel! All my 150k comes from there!
(24-01-2012, 01:02 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: There was no small ammo crate on the auction hall. I just put one up there myself though, so hurry up!  Wink
Before the 0.3.0 patch the ammo box worth 20k; after that, it just disappeared from AH list...