Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.2 Client Release
So, today it was the first time I've played NI for 4 weeks and since the nice patches were released and then I've seen this:

And it's just fucking awesome! Thank you Big Grin
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Wtf is that I havnt played the game since 1.4.2 and now archers look like Kerghits
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(27-01-2017, 12:47 AM)Looter Wrote: Wtf is that I havnt played the game since 1.4.2 and now archers look like Kerghits

And high end infantry looks like Nords..

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
since all t5 shield legendaries got buffed with hp you should also buff tower shield with hp Wink

also plate over leather should get reduced weight aswell (in comparison with milanese)
(27-01-2017, 12:04 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: since all t5 shield legendaries got buffed with hp you should also buff tower shield with hp Wink

also plate over leather should get reduced weight aswell (in comparison with milanese)

As someone who uses tower shield alot (fuck being pavise, should have made a rg Big Grin ) I have to say its just fine as it is.

Except of (Fire-) Jotnes, Ragnar and Thor/Odin nothing really threatens your shield if your team doesnt consist of leechers.
To me its just fine on Pavise and no Aventurier or CM should ever shield more than in emergency situations.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
[Image: 16u1qh.jpg]

TEH POLEHEMMER  Huh  Big Grin

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless