Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Miss In it for the long Haul III ^^
The problem is not the avg person getting gold It people that have 25m+ and willing to spend it and "over pay" when somthing becomes available to buy.

People like me that has 100m just waiting on things to drop... Do you want me to get richer and make you pay more ? or do you want the dev team to put in a gold sink so the rich can pay alot to get something small but very good back.

More gold in this game is not what it needed.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Every Good Movie has also 3 Parts like Star Wars or Fack u Göhte
Attacker House: Walhalla (lvl 22)
Supporter House: Olymp (Lvl 22)
Defender House: Nirvana (Lvl 21)

(27-01-2017, 06:09 AM)Woody Wrote: The problem is not the avg person getting gold It people that have 25m+ and willing to spend it and "over pay" when somthing becomes available to buy.

People like me that has 100m just waiting on things to drop... Do you want me to get richer and make you pay more ? or do you want the dev team to put in a gold sink so the rich can pay alot to get something small but very good back.

Exactly.

Can we ban the word "overpay" already? Getting sick and tired of the retards that bought NI gear for a real currency and thereby completely destroying the shitty market we already have. There is currently no chance that a "poorer" player can gets his hands on anything cool.

Getting 2.5M from a quest is way too much. And because you like it shouldn't be a reason to add this.
(27-01-2017, 09:23 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(27-01-2017, 06:09 AM)Woody Wrote: The problem is not the avg person getting gold It people that have 25m+ and willing to spend it and "over pay" when somthing becomes available to buy.

Exactly.

Can we ban the word "overpay" already? Getting sick and tired of the retards that bought NI gear for a real currency and thereby completely destroying the shitty market we already have. There is currently no chance that a "poorer" player can gets his hands on anything cool.

Getting 2.5M from a quest is way too much. And because you like it shouldn't be a reason to add this.
at least not you but devs will decide this...
Attacker House: Walhalla (lvl 22)
Supporter House: Olymp (Lvl 22)
Defender House: Nirvana (Lvl 21)

(27-01-2017, 09:31 AM)WoDan Wrote:
(27-01-2017, 09:23 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:

Exactly.

at least not you but devs will decide this...

Yup can't wait to see that.

ECKSDEE

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(27-01-2017, 05:58 AM)WoDan Wrote: for example:
just today 4 auctions of me get closed: seems like peoples have not enough Gold...

Don't try to sell stuff noone needs for high prices then. It's not like noone could buy your stuff, it's that noone wants to.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(27-01-2017, 05:58 AM)WoDan Wrote: for example:
just today 4 auctions of me get closed: seems like peoples have not enough Gold...

That has nothing to do with it. The AH is saturated with mats, way more than the demand since most people just buy instead of craft now.
Rook--Master Peltast                                           Working on: Magnus -- Zwei, Pawn -- Sentry
King--Royal Guard
Bishop--Repeaterman
Knight--Marauder
Queen--Warden

23/11/2016 Dark Gothic Salet
10/12/2016 Ailadrodd